• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 28/03/04

Mark

Established Member
As it stands we need to win 6 more games to seal the title, but since Chelski will surely not win all their games, we may only need 5, maybe even 4.

kanooo

kNiteMare said:
Let's not depend on Chelsea and win the 6 matches by ourselves.

Chelski still have to play Manure. Right now, I can't figure out what the favourable outcome for us when they meet. Probably a Manure win.

IW8

vin de guerre said:
Call me an optimist but I am quite happy with the draw. We kept the unbeaten run. The players have achieved a great fete and came off the pitch disappointed. If I was one of those sacred squad I would be now focusing and raring to tear the manure to shreds in the FA Cup. Call it Parapsychology or whatever but that was the perfect result to spur us on to greater heights. A win may have created complacency in a fortnight when we need to be Hungry.
Go Go Gooners Go!

Have to agree "vin de guerre". In fact I've said (to anyone who'll listen to me) I'll take a draw at Highbury and a win at Villa Park. Anyone who thought that Man U would be a walk over were deluding themselves. As PV4 said when playing against Man U, you have to play for 90 mins and regardless of the rights and wrongs of the subsititutions we didn't.

As former Champions they were NEVER gonna roll over and die at Highbury, and to be fair why should they?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom