• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

United are probably more of a joke than us. They certainly have been the past few years anyway - the only difference being that their fans are in denial about it.

I want to win if only to give us a chance of still finishing above them in what feels like our worst season in over two decades. It would also be nice for Wenger to register a win over Mourinho before he leaves us this summer.

Wenger will almost certainly revert to type here with 4 at the back. We will be vulnerable on the counter as always but given that they have a few injuries in the defensive positions, we might stand a good chance. We will have by far the better squad on the day. This is the perfect game to play Alexis as a 10 and Theo down the middle in order to allow ourselves a chance of getting at the centre of their defence.

Hope to see:

Cech
Bellerin
Kos
Holding
Nachoman
Xhaka
Chambo
Iwobi
Alexis
Welbeck
Walcott

shoom

My vain hope is that Celta win comfortably tomorrow and we can then effectively end any chance they have of reaching the CL with a win.

Scant consolation given our season but watching us (finally) crush Mourinho's hopes and dreams would at least be a nice distraction.

No excuses, they are severely weakened, massively fatigued and just generally ****.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Boreinho will probably shut us down with his double-decker, with that c*nt Herrera roaming around like a drunken velociraptor, kicking Özil, Sanchez and anyone else within reach, without so much as a yellow card.

Which of the Riley henchmen are (to use the term loosely) in charge?

I bet Wenger dumps the French donkey up front and replaces him with the English one. I suppose at least the latter will 'want it more' as far as this particular fixture is concerned.

BobP

Memri Fan
Wenger could end up finishing his career without a win against Mourinho.

How embarrassing.

I see a boring match this Sunday, Mourinho will only come to park the bus with the odd counter attack. It will be a complete shutdown from Man U. Then there is us with our slow turgid sideways passings football with it's lack of directness. We will try to attack with a lack of urgency and still look vulnerable at the back.
Will be like the Manchester derby all over again. 0-0 or 1-0 either way will be the possible result. Considering Wenger hasn't won against Mourinho in the league before, i struggle to see Wenger doing anything dynamic to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom