• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They won the prize League Cup mate. They and Liverpool were the only top clubs to take it seriously.
Yeah forgot about it. It's not really highly thought of so I kind of dismiss it.

Plutarch

During that match, I don't think we once saw the familiar sight of a Man United breakaway, with several attackers bearing down on one hapless Arsenal defender. This is a big improvement.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
:lol::lol::lol: Classic Mourinho

A7gJ3rxCIAAokH3.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I consider Liverpool slipping up our only hope, unfortunately they've got West Ham (A) and Middlesbrough (H). We have to win every single game and its tough when we've got Southampton and Everton still to play...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

29/12-2003 - Southampton - Arsenal 0-1 (Pires)
27/2-2010 - Stoke - Arsenal 1-3 (Bendtner, Fabregas, Vermaelen)

Last time we won the league games. Does not exactly fill one with confidence...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
29/12-2003 - Southampton - Arsenal 0-1 (Pires)
27/2-2010 - Stoke - Arsenal 1-3 (Bendtner, Fabregas, Vermaelen)

Last time we won the league games. Does not exactly fill one with confidence...
Maybe with our new formation we'll finally beat them. We did beat Southampton in the fa cup this season.

mm76

Yer Da
I consider Liverpool slipping up our only hope, unfortunately they've got West Ham (A) and Middlesbrough (H). We have to win every single game and its tough when we've got Southampton and Everton still to play...

Saints yes and also Stoke - not worried about Everton - IF we've still a chance of top 4 still by then, we'll on be good enough form to beat them

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Has Mourinho even won at Highbury or Emirates?? All I can remember is a few boring draws..
I remember him winning at Highbury and shaking hands with all his staff before the match ended, which the media lapped up for some reason :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom