• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hope we keep it up. Think Kola won’t make the full 90 without another yellow. Should bring on Saka at some point.

Axel9090

Damn, I mightve been wrong about Arteta. Lets hope it continues. Obviously this could turn into something huge with the right players.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Never doubted Özil would be back..
You just have to find a way to utilize his talents and cover his flaws and you’ll have your engine for succes. He’s the best we have right now, Arteta knows that and is doing his best to use him. All we can ask from a manager, the rest is up to Mesut.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Energy, winning the 50/50s, all the players are just showing their hunger and the execution has been sublime. Wow.. please don’t be a repeat of the weekend.

4-0 please

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That's the best I've seen us play for a long time. Only AMN is making errors, the rest are all focused. Great to see Pepe cutting in, great to see Sokratis & Luiz looking solid and great to see Özil playing like he can. Arteta has found the ON switch!

Plutarch

That was a far better performance than I was expecting. Fully deserve our 2-0 lead. Let's hope we don't run out of steam in the second half.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

media was saying player are not on board and didnt want arteta lol seems like he won them over straight away as they are doing his game plan
You can see from the work rate of players like Laca, Özil and Auba that Arteta has hit exactly the right notes with them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to calm down keep everything under control no silly mistakes and get the 3rd goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom