• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AMN has this new found confidence about him as well. Kola looking immense also.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I think our bench will come in handy to keep the energy levels up. United already look knackered and if we can get Nelson, Guendozi, ceballos, willock etc on to add some energy when our players start to get tired we'll run these mugs off the park. Can't wait for the 2nd half

Our best half this season, I just worry what will happen when we tire.
I've noticed we haven't run as much as we did against Chelsea in the first half. I guess Arteta advised them to preserve energy when they can. I could be wrong

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ryan Giggs speaking Xhaka's deep lying left fullback role, allowing cover down that right side but also giving us a good option to switch play from deep when they look to press him.

Giggs suggests United must follow him and not allow him to pick his passing the way he does. I think we will see United try and shut him down and would be interesting to see Arteta's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom