• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He should have scored it by just placed in the far corner.

He did work well but everything he did in attack bar maybe one cross to Auba was terrible.
Again that seems easy when you just watch. The body shape & the angle weren’t that good, if he was a left footer he would've gone for the side footed far corner finish but because it’s his weaker foot he didn’t trust it enough & went for the powerful outside of the boot outside curler & totally messed it up
I'm not saying that it was very difficult or anything. Just that you calling it a tap in brought out the former street striker in me:lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Next thing for Arteta to sort is how we preform on counters. Easily could’ve grabbed another two from those.
This is all to do with confidence to remain calm when we are in the final third.

This will come once we are in steady waters. Tonight will have a massive impact. Let's hope we continue this form against leeds.

Again that seems easy when you just watch. The body shape & the angle weren’t that good, if he was a left footer he would've gone for the side footed far corner finish but because it’s his weaker foot he didn’t trust it enough & went for the powerful outside of the boot outside curler & totally messed it up
I'm not saying that it was very difficult or anything. Just that you calling it a tap in brought out the former street striker in me:lol:

It was a easy chance and should have been in.

Also every shoot he get he is blasting it over the goal post. Don't think he managed a shoot on target in last 3 games. Such a average footballer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Last season they came to the Emirates as favourite, but we beat them 2-0 which resulted in a streak of poor form for them. From then on, they only won 4 of out their next 20 games. Hoping for a repeat here.
:lol:

Torreira all day man of the match . Guys crocked and powers thru ! I wanna know what was in that energy bar haha . Telling the gaffer he could carry on and take laca off what a man !! Everyone was great but he was the prime example of what’s great about this team !

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It was a easy chance and should have been in.

Also every shoot he get he is blasting it over the goal post. Don't think he managed a shoot on target in last 3 games. Such a average footballer.
Not gonna argue about that chance anymore as it’s pointless. Just don't call it a tap in(as it’s not & calling it such is fundamentally wrong) & we're good
Yes the other shots that he blazed over were really bad as he had time & space. He's been bad at shooting for awhile now

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is all to do with confidence to remain calm when we are in the final third.

This will come once we are in steady waters. Tonight will have a massive impact. Let's hope we continue this form against leeds.
Nah mate we're just never that ruthless. Remember the 3-0 win against United in 2015? Should've murdered them in the 2nd half and avenged the 8-2 but we just sat back fearing a comeback. We have deep scars in these big games.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Didnt watch the game and just went through the match thread instead just now. Clicking onto the next page and scrolling down was nearly as traumatic as watching would have been ffs. Sounds like I missed another cohesive performance and another great effort by all. **** me.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Last season they came to the Emirates as favourite, but we beat them 2-0 which resulted in a streak of poor form for them. From then on, they only won 4 of out their next 20 games. Hoping for a repeat here.
:lol:
Wasn't it also Olay's 1st defeat as United manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom