<

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by gooner, Jan 8, 2004.

1. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

I'm sure Wiltord and Bergkamp will be back soon, so don't panic. I've never really seen Bentley as a forward. Don't forget about Papadopulos.

2. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Or perhaps Eto'o will make a big entrance

3. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

Dennis and Sylv will be fit again by next sunday, when we play Villa away.

4. GoonerGurjit

He can't dribble or run with the ball to save his life. The ball's always 15yards infront of him.

5. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

Where is thierry's girl with the motm thread? :twisted: I want to vote! :evil:

6. zerofeel

zerofeel New Member

or perhaps kluivert will ditch barca and make an entrance as well....

7. zerofeel

zerofeel New Member

dodgy mills should earn his money by posing as the LOOK-ALIKE FOR SUPERSTAR DJ DAVE SEAMAN..... tats wat hes good for....

8. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Not surprising from a product of Leeds

9. GoonerGurjit

Mills was at Charlton before he went to Leeds.

10. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Yes but he wasnt such an arsehole when he was at Charlton

11. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

12. Legend#1

Legend#1 New Member Trusted

He could be out for months :cry:

13. GoonerGurjit

That sucks! It sounds like Aliadiere had a very good half and then he gets injured. Hope he'll be back soon.

14. sienna

sienna Member

Ali, Bergkamp and Wiltord injured. Kanu off to the African Nations Cup. Looks like Henry is not going to get any rest. Arsène should get another striker; we are really down to our bare bones.

15. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

bergkamp and wiltord are back in days. Bently and papadopoulos will start in the league cup. i hope wenger isnt forced into buying a player. If his search for a striker is hurried, there is the likelihood we could get another wiltord or maybe worse. we need to be patient and wait for the summer so wenger can get it absolutely right with the player he signs.

16. GoonerGurjit

I'm glad we got the 2nd goal quickly today. Boro were short on ideas without the creative influence of Juninho and Mendieta.
    Got a week till the Villa game, so the striker front isn't worth panicing over too much.

17. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

I saw the match and I think that Arsenal could win 6-0 or 7-0 if they needed. One of the most comfortable matches of the season without a doubt. Hope Boro don't change for the other 3 games against them.

18. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Good start for us, If we keep the players then they would've learned abou the people they marked and will capitalize earlier on their mistakes

19. The Premier

The Premier New Member

I just caught some highlights of your game today. I hope the London constabulary track down the sniper that felled Vieira in the penalty box. Shouldn't be too difficult, as I'm sure the sniper had to use an elephant gun to down such a physical, tough, influential mid-fielder with a single shot!

20. jeremiesgirl

jeremiesgirl New Member

Well I have just been to a link of the Aliadiere injury thread - ananova.com and Wenger has spoken to them and says Ali will be out for 3-4 weeks with ligament damage. Bit worrying to read on the skysports link he could be out for months!! Hopefully the ananova was the most recent interview with Wenger as if its months thats his season done with just like last year :( I'm waiting for Wenger to have his say on Arsenal.com so at least we'll have the latest on how bad his injury his. Absolutely gutted for Ali, he's one of the unluckiest guys out there.

On todays game - pleased with the 4-1 result, its great to be back top of the premiership where we belong. Also big well done to Freddie on scoring his 50th goal for the gunners :D

At least Bergie & Wiltord should be back for our next Premiership game so we should be ok. I agree about being worried if Wenger panics and buys a new striker at the drop of a hat - coz at the end of the day if hes going to spend a lot of money - he wants to buy a great player, not waste his money on somebody whose going to sit on the bench.