• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
zerofeel said:
does this mean jugeared jeffers will be recalled back from everton? ;D or perhaps bentley will be asked to warm up the bench more often....

I'm sure Wiltord and Bergkamp will be back soon, so don't panic. I've never really seen Bentley as a forward. Don't forget about Papadopulos.

The Mini

zerofeel said:
does this mean jugeared jeffers will be recalled back from everton? ;D or perhaps bentley will be asked to warm up the bench more often....

Or perhaps Eto'o will make a big entrance

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Danny Mills is the biggest ****. Always causing trouble, looking for a fight, and winding everyone up. He always has something to say to the oppositon and its never nice. Plus, he's just not that good a footballer. He just hoofs it every time he gets it.

He can't dribble or run with the ball to save his life. The ball's always 15yards infront of him.

zerofeel

dodgy mills should earn his money by posing as the LOOK-ALIKE FOR SUPERSTAR DJ DAVE SEAMAN..... tats wat hes good for....

sienna

Ali, Bergkamp and Wiltord injured. Kanu off to the African Nations Cup. Looks like Henry is not going to get any rest. Arsène should get another striker; we are really down to our bare bones.

patrick42uk

Established Member
bergkamp and wiltord are back in days. Bently and papadopoulos will start in the league cup. i hope wenger isnt forced into buying a player. If his search for a striker is hurried, there is the likelihood we could get another wiltord or maybe worse. we need to be patient and wait for the summer so wenger can get it absolutely right with the player he signs.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm glad we got the 2nd goal quickly today. Boro were short on ideas without the creative influence of Juninho and Mendieta.
Got a week till the Villa game, so the striker front isn't worth panicing over too much.

bobbypires

Established Member
I saw the match and I think that Arsenal could win 6-0 or 7-0 if they needed. One of the most comfortable matches of the season without a doubt. Hope Boro don't change for the other 3 games against them.

The Mini

Good start for us, If we keep the players then they would've learned abou the people they marked and will capitalize earlier on their mistakes

The Premier

I just caught some highlights of your game today. I hope the London constabulary track down the sniper that felled Vieira in the penalty box. Shouldn't be too difficult, as I'm sure the sniper had to use an elephant gun to down such a physical, tough, influential mid-fielder with a single shot!

jeremiesgirl

Well I have just been to a link of the Aliadiere injury thread - ananova.com and Wenger has spoken to them and says Ali will be out for 3-4 weeks with ligament damage. Bit worrying to read on the skysports link he could be out for months!! Hopefully the ananova was the most recent interview with Wenger as if its months thats his season done with just like last year :( I'm waiting for Wenger to have his say on Arsenal.com so at least we'll have the latest on how bad his injury his. Absolutely gutted for Ali, he's one of the unluckiest guys out there.

On todays game - pleased with the 4-1 result, its great to be back top of the premiership where we belong. Also big well done to Freddie on scoring his 50th goal for the gunners :D

At least Bergie & Wiltord should be back for our next Premiership game so we should be ok. I agree about being worried if Wenger panics and buys a new striker at the drop of a hat - coz at the end of the day if hes going to spend a lot of money - he wants to buy a great player, not waste his money on somebody whose going to sit on the bench.

Top Bottom