• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

kajej

Ive looked everywhere for a pic with Henry celebrating in front of Danny Mills face but cant find it!! If anyone has seen one pls give me the link

jeremiesgirl

After watching the premiership last night, all I can say on Danny Mills is what a t**t! He acted like a complete baby and how stupid can you get winding up one of the best players in the world (No.1 in my opinion) just as he's about to take a penalty....it was always going to backfire on him badly! It was hilarious when Henry took the ball off Mills at the corner post and Mills just stood there bewildered wondering what on earth happened ;D

I dont think Henrys reaction after he scored the penalty was too much, he didnt deserve a booking and I'm glad the ref made the right decision.

n_henry

jeremiesgirl said:
After watching the premiership last night, all I can say on Danny Mills is what a t**t! He acted like a complete baby and how stupid can you get winding up one of the best players in the world (No.1 in my opinion) just as he's about to take a penalty....it was always going to backfire on him badly! It was hilarious when Henry took the ball off Mills at the corner post and Mills just stood there bewildered wondering what on earth happened ;D

I dont think Henrys reaction after he scored the penalty was too much, he didnt deserve a booking and I'm glad the ref made the right decision.

Agreed - and what exactly was he doing when Boro were awarded the penalty? He was getting in the face of his own team mate. :lol:

reggiepaul

North Bank Lower is a good atmosphere. Personally find they sing more than the clockend these days.

Could this mean we're going to be seeing Bentley this month? I hope Ali isn't that bad. Wiltord will be back though and Bergs is back sometime later this week although we need two strong teams to keep up with the youth thing in the carling cup too.

KoLo28

Nice photos Ash, from some it looks like you're in the West Stand although in one it shows how wide the North Bank is, I didn't realise... hope you enjoyed the game.

imo it was the best game i've seen since inter... it had it all... the henry celebration was awesome, watching danny mills be a stupid w*nker, and him getting done near the corner flag twice..... well done freddie for the half century... all round a great performance.

lewdikris

Established Member
Kajej - middle page of today's Daily Mirror if you want something in hard copy.. Or back page of every paper in Britain yesterday!

Top Bottom