<

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by gooner, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the atmosphere would have been crap then!

2. kajej

kajej New Member

Ive looked everywhere for a pic with Henry celebrating in front of Danny Mills face but cant find it!! If anyone has seen one pls give me the link

3. jeremiesgirl

jeremiesgirl New Member

After watching the premiership last night, all I can say on Danny Mills is what a t**t! He acted like a complete baby and how stupid can you get winding up one of the best players in the world (No.1 in my opinion) just as he's about to take a penalty....it was always going to backfire on him badly! It was hilarious when Henry took the ball off Mills at the corner post and Mills just stood there bewildered wondering what on earth happened ;D

I dont think Henrys reaction after he scored the penalty was too much, he didnt deserve a booking and I'm glad the ref made the right decision.

4. n_henry

n_henry New Member

Agreed - and what exactly was he doing when Boro were awarded the penalty? He was getting in the face of his own team mate. :lol:

5. johe

johe New Member

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=209213

Although you most likely wont understand the text :)

6. reggiepaul

reggiepaul New Member

North Bank Lower is a good atmosphere. Personally find they sing more than the clockend these days.

Could this mean we're going to be seeing Bentley this month? I hope Ali isn't that bad. Wiltord will be back though and Bergs is back sometime later this week although we need two strong teams to keep up with the youth thing in the carling cup too.

7. KoLo28

KoLo28 New Member

Nice photos Ash, from some it looks like you're in the West Stand although in one it shows how wide the North Bank is, I didn't realise... hope you enjoyed the game.

imo it was the best game i've seen since inter... it had it all... the henry celebration was awesome, watching danny mills be a stupid w*nker, and him getting done near the corner flag twice..... well done freddie for the half century... all round a great performance.

8. Archie The Leper

Archie The Leper New Member

Best chant was "Can we play you every week" hilarious

9. kajej

kajej New Member

Great pic! thnks, too bad its size is small

10. lewdikris

lewdikris New Member Elite

Kajej - middle page of today's Daily Mirror if you want something in hard copy.. Or back page of every paper in Britain yesterday!