• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Sydney, Australia. Being in the Europa League has severely impacted the timings of a lot of the games.
Don't worry mate, being from Australia myself watching a lot of the games is hard, especially watching the Europa games when work is soon haha.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Newcastle only lost one of their last 6 games and only lost 1-0 at Sp**s in Feb. So not an easy game.

If you want a CL place though, these are the games you have to win. Wenger knows, he got a CL place for 20 years running, right from season 1. Would love to think Emery could do the same.

COYG!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

A freaking Monday game, well at least we're done with these international games.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Don't worry mate, being from Australia myself watching a lot of the games is hard, especially watching the Europa games when work is soon haha.
I know the feel. Worst part is I work in construction so a lot of the games are either kicking off right when I start work or even worse, the PL games that are played on Sunday nights/Monday mornings because of the lack of sleep I'd get after it to wake up to go to work.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Good news is that Schar will be missing from Newcastle, but still it's never an easy game with Rafa teams.

Must Win :)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So possibly no Xhaka and Torreira, if Ramsey is out too it will be interesting to see what we do in the middle. Guendouzi and Elneny?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I know the feel. Worst part is I work in construction so a lot of the games are either kicking off right when I start work or even worse, the PL games that are played on Sunday nights/Monday mornings because of the lack of sleep I'd get after it to wake up to go to work.
I'm probably able to watch most PL games because of my work shifts but Europa is usually the same time as mine so thats probably bad. Europa are crucial these days which makes it very hard. Us Aussie fans are generally the same all around though haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom