• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Loved that game, even Mustafi looked assured. Glad to see everyone is happy and that the team was really putting in a shift, not one player got unmotivated because something didn't go their way - they all put in the effort and continued to push for the win. Long may this continue! Love you Arsenal and thank you for starting my week off right!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I never remember we had less than 10 shots at Emirates. Still we were in total control whole the game. I think Taylor helped with that a bit 2 laughable disallowed goals

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Innocent times, mate. Well apart from the BBC * stuff and Jimmy Savile.
They deliberately and knowingly let him do that stuff but nothing happened. I watched that documentary called 9th Circle or something. It all seems impossible but apparently true.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They deliberately and knowingly let him do that stuff but nothing happened. I watched that documentary called 9th Circle or something. It all seems impossible but apparently true.
I think he was worse that they actually thought! He was in with the police as well, so who knows the real depths of his depravity?

say yes

forum master baiter
So nice seeing Özil happy and playing well.

Very unusual of him to give a post-match interview.

OSBK

Established Member
Great win. Özil was class, rambo was just as good. IMO laca was MOTM, thought he displayed everything a top striker does tonight. Doozi was quality, and even iwobi i thought showed some great feet tonight. Loved the 1 touch stuff.

For newcastle, i dont think a team this season has played like that against us. It was so negative, they never pressed us or even attempted to take us on. I dont rate rafa as a top manager and think newcastle need to part company.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We miss Xhaka in these home games. He really pings those passes through the lines and gets us going. Good to win so convincingly without a lot of our key players. Everton is a cup final now. Win that and we give ourselves a huge chance of finishing 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom