• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has to bring in AMN and I think if fit he will also start Tierney. But I think Lacazette gives us more atm than Ødegaard.

The middle area of the pitch and our attack is something Arteta has failed spectacularly to address so far. Giving him the benefit of the doubt as he has made progress with the defence, but it really does need to be our primary focus for the next couple of windows, especially with AFCON next month.

Tom Mix

I don't see any reason not to start Martinelli. No point in seeing what Laca can do, he'll be gone in a few months and shouldn't be needed here.

It's Thanksgiving and this should be a turkey shoot.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this is a game for some rotation. I wouldn't mind seeing Tierney/AMN/Pepe/Ødegaard back in the team.
Yeah in my team I had all of them. Tierney and AMN I think should come in for more than just rotation. Lokonga needs time to adapt to the league and Tierney deserves another shot in the first team.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah in my team I had all of them. Tierney and AMN I think should come in for more than just rotation. Lokonga needs time to adapt to the league and Tierney deserves another shot in the first team.

Would you start Auba? I've always been a big fan of his, not so much Lacazette, but the way we are currently playing I honestly feel Lacazette is probably better suited. Maybe that's one too many changes though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would you start Auba? I've always been a big fan of his, not so much Lacazette, but the way we are currently playing I honestly feel Lacazette is probably better suited. Maybe that's one too many changes though.
I can never decide really. Because at the end of the day we need 17-20 goals from Auba to have any chance of top4. Laca can’t do that. So even though Auba is poor at holding up play etc I am gravitated towards him.

Also, if you play the likes of Saka Ødegaard and ESR around Auba there are no excuses really. In terms of technical ability in the squad.

ThePortugueseGunner

Another mandatory win to keep pressuring for top-4. I'll say what I've said before we faced Watford, we have to win these games in order to afford losing the away games at the top teams' stadiums.

Feel free to insult my thinking process again, but the last time someone (can't remember who) said my mentality wasn't right for saying this, I don't recall him saying anything to me after we got smashed 4-0 at Anfield. It is what it is, we just can't compete with those teams, right now, at home, let alone away.

This is the kind of game that we must absolutely win every time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eddie Howe cleared to be in the dugout...

BNJR.gif

...one of the most fitting times to use this gif.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Time to pack it in if we can't produce a convincing win at home against the worst team in the league with pretty much a full squad available. If not in these perfect conditions then we probably never will.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

In Tampa at the moment catching some winter rays.

Up at 7.30 to watch the game - always amazed that you can watch every game on TV here.

Off to the Tamap Bay Lightning tonight v Seattle Kraken - gonna trust the process.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Up at 7.30 to watch the game - always amazed that you can watch every game on TV here.

Off to the Tamap Bay Lightning tonight v Seattle Kraken - gonna trust the process.

I went to a Sabres game when I went to Buffalo. I really enjoyed the NHL even though I didn’t know a lot about the rules.

Great fun and in arena experience.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Why are there ice hockey teams in Florida?; sounds like a KSE inspired franchise.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

These are the kinds of games where we need to not just win, but recover our GD.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

A win won’t be enough for me here we need to decimate them, not taking a 1-0 from a set piece goal I need 5.
You said the same before the Watford, Brentford, Crystal palace and Burnley game but here we are.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've always found Newcastle a difficult fixture. How so?

The erstwhile Bobby Robson, while endearing himself to the Geordie faithful, is for me a rather spiteful man. His comment "they have to learn how to lose" came after one of the most dreadful refereeing performances I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

Whenever Graham Poll opines on any subject matter, I vividly recollect his shocking performance on the 18th of December 2001. If that performance was not guided by the brown envelope under the table, he sold himself short. It was worthy of the above.

I still rather like the club, I actually rather like the city, but I suspect this will be gone now. They'll end up like City and Chelsea. Former clubs with no history, propelled to newfound success by ill-gotten gains.

I'd luv it if we beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom