• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
true-geordie-brian.gif

Easy 3 points while West Ham play Man City and United go to Stamford Bridge

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Have always played vs Newcastle under Mikel. Hopefully it continues..

mirrorstares

They actually create more than us? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Going from unreliable reddit comments it seems they performed well against Brentford but were quite weak defensively.

Agree with the 1-0 prediction

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fact of the day...

Newcastle had a open top bus tour of the city, after losing the 1998 FA Cup final to Arsenal (did the same in 99, after losing to Yanited)

That's so small time, you would imagine Sp**s would have done it :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Fact of the day...

Newcastle had a open top bus tour of the city, after losing the 1998 FA Cup final to Arsenal (did the same in 99, after losing to Yanited)

That's so small time, you would imagine Sp**s would have done it :lol:
Unbelievable jeff

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Unbelievable jeff

If I remember correctly, Arsenal got stick in 2014 and 2015, for having bus parades after "just" winning the FA Cup.

Having a party after losing 2 finals, sounds mental though...why the **** would you want to do that?

DasBootist

Newcastle have created more chances and scored more goals than us and they're bottom. That's worrying!
Football isn't just about scoring goals. Teams must concede fewer than they score. Ponder that for a few seconds and your observation becomes less 'worrying'.

Tom Mix

Finally an easy win. Going for 2-0 but wouldn't be surprised if it's more And we need it! Our goal difference is atrocious. Despite being 5th, we have the same goal difference as Watford who are 16th!!! It will cost us a position or two if we're not careful.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But were 5th???

Explain that Einstein.
We're 5th because we have a every mean defense.

Not sure how long that's going to bail us out. I remember when we were third or so in Emery's second season, a lot of us were complaining about our stats but were told to shut up because " we were 3rd"
He was sacked a few months later. The table can sometimes lie. Majority of our performances this season haven't been convincing. We've just been lucky that that we're pretty much getting a free run at fourth place seeing as united, Sp**s and Leicester are struggling. If those teams wake up and rediscover their form, I'm pretty confident we'll end up 8th...again.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Would go with this crap:

Ramsdale

Tomiyasu - Gabriel - Holding - Tierney

Partey - AMN

Saka - Lacazette - ESR

Aubameyang

Pop Tart

Established Member
If I remember correctly, Arsenal got stick in 2014 and 2015, for having bus parades after "just" winning the FA Cup.

Having a party after losing 2 finals, sounds mental though...why the **** would you want to do that?
Well there has been anti arsenal agenda for sometime , talksport been doing it for 10 plus years.

I never knew of that Newcastle bus story before. I would chuck that runners up medel as far as I could throw it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need a proper response here, and to get back into the swing of things again.

The Liverpool loss was a free hit despite hopes we would get something, but the actual loss does make me want us to get something from this game, the Everton and United games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They'll be more of a goal threat under Howe, we've seen that already, but this is a game we should get a lot of chances. All of a sudden this has now become a massive match for us after last night's showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom