• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haphazard

FT Arsenal 0-2 Newcastle

Art De Roche: Losing at home is always a disappointment but by losing to a team that will also eventually become like Chelsea we should not take anything from this result and dust it like Thanos with the infinity stones to get a clearer picture.

Subscribe to the Athletic for £1 per puff piece.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When you see the Arsenal badge up against another badge (like in the op) you realise how meh our current crest is.

The Newcastle one is quite nice, but while I have seen worse than ours, it's still very average/plain looking....shame we had to change the one we had in 2002.

Pop Tart

Established Member
When you see the Arsenal badge up against another badge (like in the op) you realise how meh our current crest is.

The Newcastle one is quite nice, but while I have seen worse than ours, it's still very average/plain looking....shame we had to change the one we had in 2002.

Riou

Just says "video unavailable" for me, even if I refresh it...assume this is about the copyright issues with the old badge?

Proper Arsenal...great stadium in Highbury, can't expand it...great badge representing the club, don't really own it...being a fan of this team, man :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Just says "video unavailable" for me, even if I refresh it...assume this is about the copyright issues with the old badge?

Proper Arsenal...great stadium in Highbury, can't expand it...great badge representing the club, don't really own it...being a fan of this team, man :lol:
Go aftv YouTube, video by coincidence was posted today. Ex arsenal guy talking about the change

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Critical game; feel as if we go on another bad run of results if we lose this one.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What happened to the polls? Bring back the polls.

There's something i thought i'd never say.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

I’ve always thought our badge looks quite childish, way too basic.

We were ahead of the curve in England though because a lot of other clubs after us started doing it with theirs.

Would love a modern / traditional hybrid badge.

Tomb Bombadil

Interesting to see what Arteta does here...does he use the Liverpool defeat to get Ødegaard and Tierney a start here, have Partey and Niles ever played in midfield together (Lokonga has been good, but wouldn't mind seeing how those 2 do)

Newcastle's defence is awful, should be scoring a good amount here, especially after that second half v Liverpool...or at least creating a lot of chances to miss.
Has to bring in AMN and I think if fit he will also start Tierney. But I think Lacazette gives us more atm than Ødegaard.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What happened to the polls? Bring back the polls.

There's something i thought i'd never say.
We need to change the forum title to Arsenal Complainia . Nothings ever good enough for some people. :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We need to change the forum title to Arsenal Complainia . Nothings ever good enough for some people. :lol:

Anybody ask you?

Polls were always a good laugh. Huge amount of optimism on day one before quickly down hill. Genuinely don't like the new format.

Riou

I think Arsenal will win this, 2-0.

Christ...here I was relying on polls for my prediction in a match thread this whole time, didn't think I could just type it out in my post...shaken here, ngl...

Riou

Might have been Macho who said it, but we really shouldn't be as reliant on Laca as we seem to be.

He's a good player, who has been playing well, so is starting on merit...but considering the quality players we also have, plus Alex leaving in the summer...he shouldn't be as undroppable as he feels, you feel our attack really struggles without him.

You can't be playing...Auba/Saka/Ødegaard/ESR as an attack, but look poor...Arteta needs to sort that out soon.

Gunner-Union

Would like to see amn and partey in a midfield three with ode as the attacking mid and a front line of esr. Auba. Saka

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Nothing will ever beat the old one, which is why the only Arsenal jersey I have is the one from our 2001-2002 double-winning season, the last one with the old crest :drool:

I hate our current crest. with a passion, its lacking character.

Having said that, I'll take it over a couple of pathetic seahorses & a drunk flag-waving lion any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom