• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He wont work in this positional based system, that's more interested in progressing the ball as safely as possible, with players limited to one or two zones. You can only do that when you have super technicians all over the pitch, like City have.

You need an element of risk when coaching an effective attack, with lesser players.
Couldn’t agree more. Our attacking players are better suited to exploiting defences in broken play rather than slow, measured build up. There will be plenty of pain and suffering until he gets the talent he wants.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't good last season when he was on loan either, I feel like Arteta bought him just so he can rub shoulders with the likes of Real Madrid.
I think there talent the problem he been soft and sometimes just not trying he need to act like creative mid

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We started to improve at back end after the break for Kraft's injury. The start we had was how we used to start loads under Wenger. Lots of ball but slow and going nowhere.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Dani Ceballos currently at home washing the dishes as he couldn’t find a club and Perez knows he’s useless.

That’s what Ødegaard should be doing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You proper know ball when you're not being an xG nitty.
Bro I got better things to do than talk xG lool. I’ve just resorted to these measures to defend players who suffer under Arteta and to attack Arteta.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think he's got the board and media under his spell unfortunately. Will take a lot them to get rid of him.

I think the club know what Mikel is trying to do, and that is turn us into City mk 2. We can see it in almost all aspects of our play. I think he is relatively safe in his position until such time as the entire squad is rebuilt in his image.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
image-jpeg.1020
@Makingtrax there was a game so boring in 2016, it led @Trilly to post this during a discussion about cake

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brilliant play from Tavares ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom