• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very deserved win and should have won by more than 2 goals . I take it we in top 4 for now. Clean sheet is important for confidence after Liverpool slap.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Done the job, 3 points in the bag. When we play the lesser sides in the league I feel we'll always be comfortable defensively. Couple of brilliant goals as well. Nuno MOTM for me, Tomi was impressive too.

I think Gabi has earned himself Auba's place for the next game whilst Ødegaard did nothing to stake his claim, really you have to take Laca back in against United. No idea what to expect in that match though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Expected 3 points against bottom of the league. We learn’t nothing new there.
Don’t worry sir, we can’t appear salty. We know this is an expected result but if you try to highlight how bad Newcastle are you’ll get people saying you’re not a fan.

Plenty more tests to come.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can’t believe I had him as my avi. Dark days. My football knowledge has improved though, don’t rate any arsenal player. If they play here chances are they’re capped at 6/10.
Come on you already know men will always disappoint you. At least Saka still performs for us every game my Starboy (even though I’ve been onto him a bit this season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom