• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
All the people saying this is gonna be an easy game...

jonah-hill.gif

...are you all insane :lol:
Norwich still have decent players who can cause us problems. No PL game is easy. We can however make it easier if we start well.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’d love a resounding win but we’ll struggle against any team at this point.

Think we’ll see this:

Bellerin Mustafi Holding Kolasinac

Ceballos Xhaka

Pepe Saka Auba

Nketiah​

Think we’ll see this:

Ceballos Xhaka

Pepe Saka Auba

Nketiah​
This but Tierney instead of that pillock Kolasinac.

Hopefully the goal against sheff utd will spark Ceballos.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Cantwell is probably their most dangerous player. Stop anything that goes through him and this will be a cakewalk.
That being said, I retract my earlier 3-0 prediction... god knows what will happen

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Think we’ll see this:

Ceballos Xhaka

Pepe Saka Auba

Nketiah​
Man has been horrendous. Willock offers more to our midfield. He's too slow and contemplative.

Saka-Xhaka-Willock combo has some promise. Think that's our best midfield. Ceballos will likely not be here next season anyway. So no point giving him gate time. Give the game time to Willock

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Might want to give Tierney a break, can't be playing him too much and risking injury again.
Think it's opposite. Tierney hasn't played for long. He needs more game to time increase his sharpness. Besides he hasn't started or finished every game he's played.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On our way to our first title since 1971, -2 me had tears in my eyes...

...David Rocastle, right up near the top of Arsenal players I wish I got to watch.

Last edited:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Cantwell is probably their most dangerous player. Stop anything that goes through him and this will be a cakewalk.
That being said, I retract my earlier 3-0 prediction... god knows what will happen
See, we know that, but our dumbass players are going to somehow give him loads of time and space at the worst possible time and he'll score.

zilfy

Think it's opposite. Tierney hasn't played for long. He needs more game to time increase his sharpness. Besides he hasn't started or finished every game he's played.
Yeah that's right. I think he had his best game for us on Sunday, so it would also be good for him to build on that form

roz

Fake News Merchant
Potentially our easiest game if the season. If we don't beat this lot, we deserve to be relegated
Man city lost to these when Norwich had a load of injuries. Was the last game in my accumulator, had man city to win and both teams to score. Missed out on 3k thanks to Norwich players having the game of their careers.

would be classic Arsenal to turn up thinking we’ve already won and end up losing

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I hear the entire contents of Norwich trophy room has been stolen. Police are looking for a man with a yellow and green carpet.

Gunners1616

That Pukki goal in Norwich was really traumatising, 1 against 5 with Luiz and Mustafi just letting him advance and score.

We've really witnessed some horrible things this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom