• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I hope to see the following line-up. Rest Saka and Tierney (only game where we can basically).

Martinez
Maitland-Niles - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac (begrudgingly)
Willock - Xhaka - Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Nelson
Maitland-Niles could play where Ceballos plays if Soares is deemed match fit.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope to see the following line-up. Rest Saka and Tierney (only game where we can basically).

Martinez
Maitland-Niles - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac (begrudgingly)
Willock - Xhaka - Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Nelson
Maitland-Niles could play where Ceballos plays if Soares is deemed match fit.
Kola, Willock, Nelson and AMN will not be in that lineup

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's hope Brighton can continue their excellent form vs United today. In that case, things might still get interesting.
Don't care. We're out of top 4. It will be easier if you just accept it. Even I who is a big optimist lost all hope after the BH defeat. If we'd won that game, we'd be in the conversation, but now, even if the take points off united, we still have Wolves in there. We also have to take our form into consideration too.

Even if results of Man utd and Wolves go our way, you can't trust us to take advantage

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Don't care. We're out of top 4. It will be easier if you just accept it. Even I who is a big optimist lost all hope after the BH defeat. If we'd won that game, we'd be in the conversation, but now, even if the take points off united, we still have Wolves in there. We also have to take our form into consideration too.

Even if results of Man utd and Wolves go our way, you can't trust us to take advantage

True, we probably won't make it, but at least it will be a little bit more exciting.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

12 points behind Leicester 11 behind Chelsea with 5 teams separating us from Chelsea. realistically we need to be in the top 4 which means winning all our games and having 7 other teams balls up. It's not happening.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

7 matches remaining. It’s still worth making Europa. Top4 out of reach for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom