• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Difficult to watch us this season it's unbelievable how many times we lost a lead how many times wr couldn't finish the game off and how many times we been f**ked by var

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Feel sorry for Arteta hes gonna suffer the same problems as the previous managers, these are the same players that failed them, and there going to fail him to, the board needs to back him ffs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
And what do we buy in January? A fecking attacking midfielder.

Braindead club.

That’s not really a bad thing is it? We’re struggling to get goals and creating **** all. The team needs more creativity and goals just as much as defenders. It’s that bad I’m tempted to say they should recall Mkhitaryan.

Ashybashy86

Tired of players that feel the need to take extra touches instead of just crossing the ball. So boring and predictable.

Manberg

Predator
Proud of the effort. Should've had a penalty. Unlucky goal conceded through a deflection. We're lacking the ability to kill off games but that could be down to having so much youth on the field.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So somehow a video referee has made it easier to screw us over. Can’t believe it.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another lost 2 points but not entirely surprising with Mustafi playing. Pepe is currently not a 90 minute player so I think Arteta missed a trick there. Saka MOTM for me. We’re moving in the right direction. As our youngsters gain experience, end product will improve.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This sucks.. Failed to have sustained pressure after their equalizer, really poor.. Pen cost the game, we had other opportunities to kill it though, but lack of quality in the final ball ruined that..

CJJ

Established Member
Joke of a VAR, joke of a goal they get.

We're not great, but we did not deserve a loss this game, we simply didnt. I'm not mad at the team, i'm mad at the obvious unfair treatment we've received this entire season. How are you supposed to compete when VAR has effectively ****ing busted us at least 9 points this season.

**** this seaosn, **** it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
1-1.Not type of game that we need atm.They're decent in defence and can be very tricky opponent.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom