• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Think he needs a proper loan. We have to remember that he's young, but he can't be playing this much in the PL given his qualities at the moment. Also, this won't be good for his confidence.
We have Martinelli, who is miles above him. The excuse that Nketiah is young falls apart the moment Martinelli gets a chance.

He is a super sub and there is no shame in that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Does Arteta even rate Martinelli? Don’t remember him featuring much before the injury.

He did feature in multiple games. Famously scored the 1:1 against Chelsea with Kante slipping.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
It takes him completely out of the game.
As opposed to him spending all his energy tracking back defending on our own half? I'd rather have him closer to the goal for his devastating runs.

For me, he doesn't contribute enough in possession on the wings to warrant him playing there. We also don't actually have a good striker other than Auba who deserves a starting spot.

gkoat

Need a city match thread I've been having sex with everything since partey announced can't take it two more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom