• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Saw both of Gabriel’s yellows for the first time. Both 2/5 bad luck mixed with 3/5 of dumbness. Can’t be too harsh on him.

If only he had known there was a chance that Theo wouldn’t have gone on to anything productive when running though the middle (yes I’m feeling salty :lol:)

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I agree, its truly awful. I saw Arteta fist bumping the air after the game like it was some amazing great result, a draw at home against Southampton who will end up mid table come the end of season. Not good enough.. and I know everyone will say 10 men, BS, we had 11 men for 67 minutes and were awful again and it was very sloppy scrappy football with very little creation again
This is BS.

If Southampton won they were top of the league.

You have no way go knowing where they will finish.

They are a great side and we'll drilled.

Funny thing is this time last year they were in the relegation zone.

They stuck with the manager and now look where they are.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@American_Gooner

tenor.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When did Petit become the go to guy for quotes when the team is struggling?
Quite often actually.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ieira-says-Arsenal-legend-Emmanuel-Petit.html
'I believe it's time for Unai Emery to leave Arsenal,' he said, speaking to Paddy Power.

'The results are not good at all. I don't recognise this team anymore and I don't recognise this club any more.

https://talksport.com/football/721970/emmanuel-petit-arsenal-david-luiz-new-contract-Arsène-wenger/
“If I was David Luiz, of course I would sign a new deal and I would also say a prayer of thanks to the Arsenal directors every time I wake up. Even when he last won the Premier League with Chelsea, he’s not the same player any more. This guy has lost something.

“To be honest, it’s a joke. Find some proper defenders. Are you telling me there are no young talented defenders on the market? I just don’t get it.”

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/wha...-questions-arsenal/1mbk4c8arywwt199c4hsn5lpko

"If you sack Arsène Wenger and then say to the guy who replaces him you have no money to spend on new players, I would ask what was the point of sacking Wenger in the first place?"

akhil

He's saying what a lot of people on here have already said. It's a struggle to watch us self implode and make bad decision after bad decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom