• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Leno

Chambers
Sokratis
Luiz
Monreal

Willock
Torreira
Ceballos

Pepe
Lacazette
Nelson
Chambers is slow for a CB. I’m not sure playing him at RB against Son would be a good idea. And if ever there was a time to finally play ‘ALP’, it’s at home in a NLD.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Chambers is slow for a CB. I’m not sure playing him at RB against Son would be a good idea. And if ever there was a time to finally play ‘ALP’, it’s at home in a NLD.
Correct, but it's more about showing both players their last performance wasn't good enough.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I don't think there's much to say in regards to this game - Emery has so far had Poch's number, after that defeat yesterday we're under pressure to get back to winning ways, ahead of the international break.

Nine points out of twelve with that schedule is fine.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Must Win to get some confidence back in the team.

Leno
AMN - Sokratis - Luiz - Monreal (Kola)
Xhaka - Torreira
Ceballos (Özil)
Pepe - Lacan - Auba​

Ashybashy86

Lot of arrogance in here I got to say in regard to Sp**s, at this moment they've still got the better team than us so smashing them is absolutely out of the question. I just hope we can get the win by hook or by crook.
Tbh, I don’t think we’ll smash them. I just want us to outplay them and win. All that matters to me in a NLD.

say yes

forum master baiter
Lot of arrogance in here I got to say in regard to Sp**s, at this moment they've still got the better team than us so smashing them is absolutely out of the question. I just hope we can get the win by hook or by crook.

Yep, more worried about this NLD than I normally am. Just feels like this has come too early in the season given how unsettled our starting XI is.

We also haven’t had a crisis at the club in months so one feels timely.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

2-0. Top class performance by the good guys. **** Sp**s.

Post-Match interview with Kane is cut short as reporter can’t understand the **** for being so incoherent

Balboa

I think we have to go with our strongest team. And go on the front foot.

A home game is different than an away game and we need to make sure we are all over them.

Aubameyang Lacazette Pepe
Ceballos
Torreira Chambers
Monreal Sokratis Luiz AMN
Leno.

Wow. After "I think we have to go with our strongest team", I did not see the twist ending of Chambers at DM coming! Do you really rate him highly in that position? Or is it a horses for courses choice? Or do you not rate Guendouzi/Xhaka?

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes they got a good squad at the moment but we at home we haven't lost at the league against since i think 2010 so i consider us favorite to get win.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Huge game & big month with Sp**s, United away + Watford away.

Could have Mourinho sniffing around by October if it goes bad.

Watford have just conceded 3 at home against Brighton and West Ham. I’m not sure we should be worrying about them at the minute.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we don't start the front 3 of Laca, Auba & Pepe together I'll be pretty disappointed. Those 3 tbh are one of the best front 3 in the comp this year.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't see why Ceballos should start. I think he would be better suited to effecting the game from the bench.

I would go with a midfield of.

Torreira
Willock Guendouzi

Then play the front 3 everyone wants to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom