• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Please Allah, let Auba not mis any sitters today, I will be good and nice you have been good for us this summer please

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It’s a midfield with cero creativity... the midfield is going to be so disjointed from strikers, if Torreira becomes is Santi Cazorla today then it could work
I tend to agree. The one saving grace is that all three can pass decently and two of the three can drive forward with the ball. I would have had Ceballos and Willock in for Xhaka and Torreira but that's a very young midfield. At least we have options off the bench.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We are not out yet because Emery is dressing his Doozy son and making all to give him a hug

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

4 at the back, davinson Sanchez right back, he has NEVER played there. Auba should lose him a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom