• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
lets not forget that Sp**s are there for the taking. If we can get some cohesion, shape and tactics going, Sp**s arent in good shape

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
wow people blaming emery here

that f*cking 1-0 was a nice gift of sokratis and leno
2nd was another nice gift, terrible stupid tackle

no way there is Emery in training telling his players to do this mistakes and stupid sh*t
If my dog keeps pissing on the bed I don't keep allowing him in the bedroom.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know the first goal is a **** up by Leno but give a one god damn reason why Sokratis isn't running down as fast as possible. Idiot! He just let's Eriksen get free in the box as if there's no danger
Leno couldn't do better he saved the ball but if Sokratis didn't make that mistake Sp**s wouldn't score

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The 3-2 loss at Chelsea in the second game of last season, even though the team had momentum going into HT he still subbed Xhaka

Ahhh. yeah. I remember. Got confused when you said we leveled that one. But we lost the second half didn't we?

Reactions: A_G

Steps

Guendouzi has been excellent. I don’t know what people’s problem with him is. He’s an exceptional young player who is fazed by nothing.

lNUh0uV.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That replay of the first goal looks terrible for Sokratis, he’s so rash. Him and Luiz together is a disaster.

Gunner-Union

Take off Xhaka and Guendouzi, bring on Ceballos and willock, tell willock and ceballos push forward let torreira sit back protect the back four and lets have at this..

this is obviously imo our best midfield but he wont play that, id even put chambers in for lucas for some size if needed

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Should be pretty much dead by now as any derby feels like taking away another year of my lifetime.

Already more wasted on half-time than after a 10 hour festival yesterday.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka and Laca both horrible on the general play, difference is xhaka also has brainfarts that leads to goals and Laca has moments of brilliance that lead to goals. Levels.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What are the odds on Xhaka to give away a few more penalties this season?

The lad has been a mistake ever since we signed him. You could easily make a compilation of his red cards and brainfart moments yet Emery made Xhaka our captain.

We should have sent him to some farmers league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom