• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The North London Derby

zJNQmhS.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We're very short in defence. Hope Monreal hangs around until then.

Apart from that, quite relaxed about this game actually.

blaze_of_glory

———————-Leno——————
AMN—-—Chambers—Sok——Nacho
————Ceballos ——Xhaka———
Pepe—————-Özil————Auba
———————-Laca——————

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Torreira and Lacazette probably start this one. Xhaka needs to be binned and one of Guendouzi/Willock will be dropped. We’re more likely to see Xhaka keep his place though with Guendouzi and Willock both being benched.

Smail

I think the liverpool loss will prove to be a positive experience, now the young players like guendouzi, willock and the new guy's ceballos and pepe know what is requierd to be the best. Time to step up another gear and win the nld

remains

I can accept the Liverpool loss on the condition we beat Sp**s. Anything less and serious questions have to be asked. Hope Emery is brave and picks a front three of Auba, Lacazette and Pepe. I also think Torreira should start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll back to 433 i hope this game we'll finally watch pepe laca auba play together. The good news is with var Sp**s wontget thier usual penalty from diving.
Leno
Niles Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Torreira
Willock Ceballos
Pepe Laca Auba

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
Monreal will be gone. Kolasinac will start.
I don't know why but Xhaka will start again.

Ceballos could be benched after his performamce at Anfield.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think we have to go with our strongest team. And go on the front foot.

A home game is different than an away game and we need to make sure we are all over them.

Aubameyang Lacazette Pepe
Ceballos
Torreira Chambers
Monreal Sokratis Luiz AMN
Leno.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thank God a real poster made this thread unlike the **** who made the Liverpool one after my boy @Aevi was unbeaten.

We'll back to 433 i hope this game we'll finally watch pepe laca auba play together. The good news is with var Sp**s wont won't get thier usual penalty from diving.
Leno
Torreira
Willock Ceballos
Pepe Laca Auba

That team, that's the team right there. Hopefully Özil and Nelson on the bench. Monreal may have left by next week though.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
We'll back to 433 i hope this game we'll finally watch pepe laca auba play together. The good news is with var Sp**s wont won't get thier usual penalty from diving.
Leno
Torreira
Willock Ceballos
Pepe Laca Auba
This should have been the starting line up vs the scousers also. It’s our best 11 without Bellerin and Tierney. You just know Emery is going to find a way to fit in Xhaka vs The yids though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This should have been the starting line up vs the scousers also. It’s our best 11 without Bellerin and Tierney. You just know Emery is going to find a way to fit in Xhaka vs The yids though.
We'll have to rotate between both Torreira is key player in our midfield specially to protect the defense he has to start specially in away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom