• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Vertoghen isn't trying to leave iirc, he just wants a longer contract than the one on offer. And you're not right because it's impossible to blow 3rd place on September 1.
He won’t sign a new contract tho which is a big problem. Like the other three. That’s three key players.

It is possible to blow it in September, this is what we call a six point game against a direct rival and we could have had them but our manager sucks.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Poch is happy the window it s closing tomorrow as everyone at Sp**s will " be on the same page". He goes on to say "we were nearly on the floor". He is very happy with his squad and feels they can improve. We missed a trick today :( and Emery must stop repeating his mistakes in tactics and personnel.

Malky

Established Member
By the next time we play this shower of ****s they may of sold Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen to save losing them of a free transfer.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, a 5% fit Özil is better than a fully fit and firing Mkhi. The guy is absolutely useless bar a purple patch here and there. He’s been a terrible signing.

We should’ve brought on two of Özil, Willock and Nelson. Mkhi had no right showing his face in this fixture. His opening day performance against Newcastle said it all. Has all the composure of a virgin in a brothel.

Ewarwoowar

My commentator said that yellow card was long overdue for Xhaka(it was, came late in the 2nd half). Sp**s had what 5 in the whole game ,when they should of had that in the first 30mins, now that would have been a game changer if they were curtailed from pushing and chopping down our players, it would have been methinks a slaughter, yet commentator say nothing about that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sound like big wengz never blame player for mistakes hopefully behind the scenes or in training ground

boyinneedofhumor

Leno - I guess he learnt from his mistake about their 1st goal. Other than that, he's ok.

AMN - I dunno... with Pepe on his flank, I wondered how AMN's movements/position should be like.

Sokratis - partly at fault for their 1st goal, didnt like him diving in their box. Beginning to see why some consider him a liability.

Kolasinac - to avoid looking average, will have to be very distinctive in either attack or defense.

Xhaka - at fault for their 2nd goal. His long range passing/crossing/shooting will not obscure his reckless tackling in long run. Will Emery dare to bench him for a game or 2, saying he needs to reflect on how he can cut down on his mistakes?

Guendouzi - he's a gem that can be polished. The only thing atm that I'm irritated about him is the over-the-top passes/crosses that he attempts - either practise more or refrain from that.

Mkhitaryan - consider a move away. Not for others but for himself, to find his game back.

The front 3 - made a terrible mistake comparing themselves to Pool's trio.
Some may not like this: I think they need to be sat down watching videos of Bergkamp/Henry/Pires - the first touch they make to trap/control the ball, the precision of their free kicks/shots at goal, their guile and movement.

The team - needs to realize its an Arsenal jersey and at the Emirates, not a clown's costume for 45mins at a circus.
Do our players feel humiliated leaking 2 goals or drawing the game at home, I wonder?

And please also get the players to train more: some of our players' 1st touch from long passes was heavy/poor.
It's like majority of our players could only play a short passing game.

And
Emery - good luck. Though I doubt that suffices.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Tell me what thing we are strong. Attack? Maybe our strikers are but they are being wasted without a system
Because we don't have providers and they have to drop to pick up balls themselves. If you're expecting Xhaka to pick passes for your strikers, you ****ed up big time as a coach.
Ceballos or Özil, as much as I dislike him, needs to start if we're to make something of that front 3.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
How? Mkhitaryan literally created the chance where Kolasinac was half a yard off side, if Kolasinac holds his run he still gets there and we still have a good chance of scoring. Vs Newcastle and Burnley Nelson created absolutely nothing. There's no reason why Nelson should have came on today, there's no basis for him making a difference to this game. At least with Mkhitaryan he has some history of creating chances even if he's not of the quality we'd like. I don't think it was the game for throwing a young lad in there and hoping he does something when he didn't do anything under less pressure against two weaker opponents.
Miki created a chance that wasn't and looked pretty dire apart from that. Our youth players need minutes here and there. This most open of games was made for a pacy dribbler. Nelson only had to come on and push Sp**s back. Miki did nothing of significance. Sp**s might be a bigger team than Burnley but we has more and better chances against them. A youth player would do ok in a game like today as opposed to a parked bus.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

778zyj9l.png

12yq2u2.png

This could have been a late winner for Sp**s from Lo Celso if Kane wasn’t more interested in diving, awful how David Luiz let him go.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery started the season as if he had a pair, then slowly started to tuck them between his legs buffalo bill style, only a whole season to go of this shenanigans then maybe we can throw our hat in the ring for a proper coach.
It would be more useful to turn Xhaka in the a handbag at this stage.

Kanonier

Just saw the replay of the match and I must say that we were clearly the better side. Our main issue is still the defense making stupid mistakes, but that should improve drastically once Kieran Tierney, Rob Holding and Hector Bellerin are back in full fitness. We are 2 players away (a quality CB like Dayot Upamecano and a CM to replace Granit Xhaka) from having a title challenging squad. Nicolas Pepe still needs time to adapt to the EPl. We must get rid of Mustafi, Mkhi and Xhaka. They add nothing to the team. We need to get Özil back in full fitness and give him playing time.

All in all I think that 3rd place will be ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom