• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Of course xhaka starting he first name in Arteta system just hope he don't let us down for the 10th time.
What system? What system? He wants to build from the back and he plays a player that cannot turn and will never turn when he’s passes the ball facing his own goal. It doesnt make sense.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

After not playing for a month, after what he did vs City, again after so many times. I feel sick.

A month's not that long. He got sent off in a game we had already lost. I don't think there's much of precedent for that. Wenger could've dropped Vieira plenty of times by this logic.

REWB

Dominated by Burnley? Did we watch the same game mate?

We consistently got behind their midfield lines, and had a run at their backline. Its why the finishing was again under such scrutiny on the day.
Not dominated but Burnley had more shots and nearly 50/50 possession. If we play like that against Sp**s we'll get destroyed. 50/50 possession against Norwich aswell...433 aint it, we've played way better with Partey-xhaka

razörist

I swear on my mothers life, if Xhaka gives away a goal, a pen or a red card today I am not supporting Arsenal anymore. Wallahi this nightmare ends today. This club is breaking my spirit, I will just support City or PSG with the other plastics and live a peaceful life.

razörist

A month's not that long. He got sent off in a game we had already lost. I don't think there's much of precedent for that. Wenger could've dropped Vieira plenty of times by this logic.
VIEIRA.

VIEIRA.

MY MAN SAID VIEIRA.

I’m done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What system? What system? He wants to build from the back and he plays a player that cannot turn and will never turn when he’s passes the ball facing his own goal. It doesnt make sense.
Whatever system it's he'll be the first name i don't care as long we get 3 points. That what tuchel doing at Chelsea extremely s**ty football but he get 3 points.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whatever system it's he'll be the first name i don't care as long we get 3 points. That what tuchel doing at Chelsea extremely s**ty football but he get 3 points.

He also gets shots on target if I'm not mistaken.

Meaning Chelsea actually create chances, something our team really struggles with under the current manager.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not dominated but Burnley had more shots and nearly 50/50 possession. If we play like that against Sp**s we'll get destroyed. 50/50 possession against Norwich aswell...433 aint it, we've played way better with Partey-xhaka

The reasons I dont want to see Xhaka in midfield is because he is so one footed and its easy to close down his attempted pass, and the fact that he needs to stop the ball when in possession. All Kane/Son/Dele need to do is stay close to his left foot and you pretty much have him marked down.

Xhaka will drop into the back three, and likely someone like White, Tomiyasu or AMN will tuck into midfield.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I swear on my mothers life, if Xhaka gives away a goal, a pen or a red card today I am not supporting Arsenal anymore. Wallahi this nightmare ends today. This club is breaking my spirit, I will just support City or PSG with the other plastics and live a peaceful life.

Again, the Xhaka cycle points to him being good again.

It's 3 months from now thst we'll have to worry about him being sent off.

razörist

2 trashy 1-0 wins against relegation fodder and everyone is riding Arteta’s **** again, can’t make this up. Bum midfielder as a player, bum manager now.

Viva Nuno Herlander Simões Espírito Santo, do the job today boss.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He also gets shots on target if I'm not mistaken.

Meaning Chelsea actually create chances, something our team really struggles with under the current manager.
We averaging like 15 shots a game that up to dudes in pitch to hit target.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It will be a mistake to start Xhaka. He's easily wound up and Sp**s will target him from the start. if we play 4231 go with Partey & Sambi.

-----------Auba
ESR----Ødegaard----Saka
-----Sambi----Partey
Tierney--Gab--White--Tomi
--------Ramsdale

I posted this on Thur and I stick with it. Spuds will be all over Xhaka waiting for a reaction. There's a good chance he'll oblige!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom