PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanpayslip

Arteta’s half time team talk:

Arteta: You have ignored all my instructions. All the stuff we worked on this week - all gone down the drain

Gabriel: Boss, we’re winning

Arteta: *throws his water bottle on the floor* How many times do I have to tell you dweebs - football is not about winning or losing. It’s about philosophy, it’s about process.

Gabriel: But we don’t win when we do that ****

Arteta: You don’t win because I don’t have the players. I don’t have the support of the fans vs the supporters. Too many injuries. Anyway, the Board said it’s ok I can win in 3 years.

Gabriel: But we’re winning

Arteta: *hands on forhead* it’s a fluke. You didn’t follow my process. Edu, please loan out Gabriel. He doesn’t get it.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ✔️
FAOSmkJXEAI-Ytt

Oh my god, he's adorable. 😍
He actually is lol

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️
Arteta’s half time team talk:

Arteta: You have ignored all my instructions. All the stuff we worked on this week - all gone down the drain

Gabriel: Boss, we’re winning

Arteta: *throws his water bottle on the floor* How many time do I have to tell you dweebs - football is not about winning or losing. It’s about philosophy, it’s about process.

Gabriel: But we don’t win when we do that ****

Arteta: You don’t win because I don’t have the players. I don’t have the support of the fans vs the supporters. Too many injuries. Anyway, the Board said it’s ok I can win in 3 years.

Gabriel: But we’re winning

Arteta: *hands on forhead* it’s a fluke. You didn’t follow my process.

Banter aside, the result and performance persists there ain’t much anyone can complain…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts