• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We were playing some beautiful football in the first half. They might not have been very good but we were very good and that is always a factor.

I'd like to see us perform against a more settled defense. The Brighton game should be interesting.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I just got back from the game. Wildest crowd creation in years. In the station, outside the ground, in the pubs, and right along upper street.

I haven't enjoyed a game at the Emirates like that in years. I'm delighted today, and would write Arteta a personal apology if he keeps this running going, and proves my instincts wrong.

Anyone who chooses to bash the team today is likely just that kind of person.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just got back from the game. Wildest crowd creation in years. In the station, outside the ground, in the pubs, and right along upper street.

I haven't enjoyed a game at the Emirates like that in years. I'm delighted today, and would write Arteta a personal apology if he keeps this running going, and proves my instincts wrong.

Anyone who chooses to bash the team today is likely just that kind of person.
I felt only in social media the fans toxic but at Emirates no matter what they always supporting the team. Credit to fans today they were absolutely incredible the squad who currently very young need that.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very good first half by the lads. Seen this before though, nothing new. I’ll get excited if we can do this against a team that’s not broken.

Kav

Established Member
I don't know about you all but I thoroughly enjoyed that match. Congratulations to the players and the coaching staff including Arteta. For once the team was properly prepsred.

I hope to see many more performances like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking back, our start to the game just showed we wanted this more.

In the first 5 mins of the game...firstly, Saka fouled a Sp**s defender, then threw the ball at him a little harder than you would need to...secondly, Auba was chasing a long ball, but as it was going out of play he pushed Sanchez off the pitch with it.

Little things like that, were quality...we challenged Sp**s to a fight today, they couldn't step up and match us, and we won this game.

Proud of every player tonight.

Ivan the Gooner

I don't know about you all but I thoroughly enjoyed that match. Congratulations to the players and the coaching staff including Arteta. For once the team was properly prepsred.

I hope to see many more performances like that.
We're in the ups, mate. We've got talent all we need is the attitude

Reactions: Kav

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Are u actually a xhaka stan or is it a lie? You donT seem like a deluded prick
:lol: No, not one of Xhaka’s biggest fans. The mods gave me, as well as some others @RacingPhoton for example, pro-Xhaka tags as we were too negative towards him. You have to be careful you don’t end up with one also! ;)

PS. Thanks for the backhanded compliment! Not being a deluded prick is always something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom