• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whatever circumstances we find ourselves in, the one thing I will never accept is a loss to Sp**s, especially at home.

I hated that our previous record of from 93 was shattered in 2010 & want the new run to be longer.

No better chance to put this lot of knaves to the sword. Kane, who is always up for it, is so despondent he's phoning in all his performances. Keep him quiet, relegate useless Xhaka to the bench & we can win this.

3-0 to the Arsenal

Haphazard

I can see a 1-1 happening here, both managers under pressure , both don't want to lose a NLD at this point. I think it will be the case of whoever scores first will try to protect their lead throughout and it is up to the other team to equalise.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
jose-mourinho-i-prefer-not-to-speak.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

0-2 Sp**s. I dont see where the goals is gonna come from our team. I can see a lot of huffing and puffing and Tierney spamming in crosses. But they have Son and Kane who are match winners.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No loss vs Sp**s under any circumstances.

Despite it triggering Nuno's sacking and them getting Favre or Potter.

Favre most likely as I don’t think Potter would love now. And they will immediately improve, as their squad does have the ability to play movement based football.

Anyway, onto the game. I’d like to see Partey, Ødegaard and ESR in midfield again. Saka, Auba/Laca and Pepe making up the front three.
Back four picks itself.

Should be an interesting game.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Needs to drop Auba for Laca for this one. We need his hustle.
I would drop Auba for Laca permanently to be honest. Aubas end product is top class but Mikel refuses to set the team up to his strengths so I don't see the point in playing him these days.

Everyone would have to step up and add goals but with the way Mikel wants to play the attack looks far more cohesive and we create more chances with Laca in the side.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
0-2 Sp**s. I dont see where the goals is gonna come from our team. I can see a lot of huffing and puffing and Tierney spamming in crosses. But they have Son and Kane who are match winners.

The concern I have is White, but with Tommy and Gabby in support I can see us handling Son, Kane and Dele/Moura. The key for me is having Ode, Partey deeper to receive the ball and hopefully get past their midfield line. ESR in support if required.

I do agree with you on the attack though, we are still far too rigid there and likely turns this game into a boring stalemate. Arteta needs to work more on that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The concern I have is White, but with Tommy and Gabby in support I can see us handling Son, Kane and Dele/Moura. The key for me is having Ode, Partey deeper to receive the ball and hopefully get past their midfield line. ESR in support if required.
The issue is we need a clean sheet. We have nothing in attack and sooner or later they will score. Also under Arteta we can’t lead a game agent opponent. So we will need them to attack for us to counter. But their manager is also defensive. In a match with little action and few goals. They are more likely to score

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everyone would have to step up and add goals but with the way Mikel wants to play the attack looks far more cohesive and we create more chances with Laca in the side.
Haven't seen anything cohesive in an Arteta attack in his 93 matches in charge. Just occasional good luck in the EPL and the players taking out much lower opposition like West Brom reserves or Wimbeldon, but not with anything coordinated or cohesive.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nuno is struggling a bit at Sp**s, they're a shadow of the team under Pochettino. So much for the prem getting harder.

Expecting a snooze fest.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hi Guys,

I really don't appreciate some of the disgusting DM's I have been receiving in regards to this thread. I am working on making sure it's corrected but please, stop with the bullying.

Unkind regards,

OnlyOne

Reactions: A_G

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I would drop Auba for Laca permanently to be honest. Aubas end product is top class but Mikel refuses to set the team up to his strengths so I don't see the point in playing him these days.

I find it hard to work out if Auba's gone off the boil or if it's a coaching and tactics thing like you've described, but yeah, either way we'vee generally looked more dangerous with Laca recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom