• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

OnlyOne making this thread:
E_zxmbVUYAYxXwp

Wtf is this?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
As unpopular as it may be, Xhaka will probably be back in starting 11 simply because Arteta prefers him.

I wouldn't disrupt the team as much and keep ESR there, but with a stronger opponent, Arteta will probably look for more experience in the middle. Xhaka provides that but then he also provides a lot of nervy situations and is a card/booking magnet. Sp**s will target him.

@Rimaal will have another reason to rue a possible loss :)

The most likely team

Saka - Auba - Pepe
Ødegaard
Xhaka - Partey
Tierney - Gabriel - White - Tomiyasu
Ramsdale​

No poll? Slacking.
The new thread format with first post stuck on top does not allow polls 🤷‍♂️

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Be the first time in a long time if he does.

Expecting a tight cagey game from us. Anything that builds momentum is welcomed even if it means Arteta gets comfortable behind his desk.
Well i think he should stick with his first 11 that played got win created good chances and kept clean sheet only change we all know is xhaka coming back our gk defense and front 4 should stay as it is no need to change.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As unpopular as it may be, Xhaka will probably be back in starting 11 simply because Arteta prefers him.

I wouldn't disrupt the team as much and keep ESR there, but with a stronger opponent, Arteta will probably look for more experience in the middle. Xhaka provides that but then he also provides a lot of nervy situations and is a card/booking magnet. Sp**s will target him.

The most likely team

Saka - Auba - Pepe
Ødegaard
Xhaka - Partey
Ramsdale​

Shame, I still like the new format tho. Good way to know the lineup.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lad, it's Tottenham...
Mate, we’ve only beaten them once in the last 6 games since Arsène went.

Since the stadium build in 2004 when money became tight Wenger met them 35 times and only lost 8, even though their club outspent us for many years. What a manager? ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mate, we’ve only beaten them once in the last 6 games since Arsène went.

Since the stadium build in 2004 when money became tight Wenger met them 35 times and only lost 8, even though their club outspent us for many years. What a manager? ;)

Even when Unai Emery was here, I wasn’t worried about Sp**s tbh. We outclassed them tactically when Laca, Auba and Torreira scored at the carpet then we were unlucky in the away game when Kane dived and Auba missed the penalty at the end. IIRC that was one of our best defensive performances in years and Ramsey owned that Wembley pitch.

10490112-0-image-a-36_1551534432290.jpg

🤩

Don’t trust Arteta against Sp**s tho.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I still can't believe Lamela scored a Rabona goal in this game last season, only to get sent off and for Sp**s to lose...you just have to get a positive result after scoring a goal like that.

Brilliance, followed by immediate collapse and embarrassment...it's just so very Tottenham :lol:
Another precious memory to store in the old memory bank! Just thinking about it brings a smile to your face. The Tottenham… 🤣

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

The most likely team

Saka - Auba - Pepe
Ødegaard
Xhaka - Partey
Ramsdale​

Yeah, Xhaka defo starting. 😭

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I still can't believe Lamela scored a Rabona goal in this game last season, only to get sent off and for Sp**s to lose...you just have to get a positive result after scoring a goal like that.

Brilliance, followed by immediate collapse and embarrassment...it's just so very Tottenham :lol:

I just remembered that Ødegaard scored a scrappy goal in that game. Hopefully another scrappy tap in for ESR like that Chelsea game last season and last night 👀

@hydrofluoric acid

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even when Unai Emery was here, I wasn’t worried about Sp**s tbh. We outclassed them tactically when Laca, Auba and Torreira scored at the carpet then we were unlucky in the away game when Kane dived and Auba missed the penalty at the end. IIRC that was one of our best defensive performances in years and Ramsey owned that Wembley pitch.

10490112-0-image-a-36_1551534432290.jpg

🤩

Don’t trust Arteta against Sp**s tho.

6922550-0-image-a-28_1543795964591.jpg

...he pretty much ended Dier's career in the home match that season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some tidbits from the "Fighting ****"

MUST. WIN.
****ing hate them with all my being. We're ****, but they're even more ****ing ****. No excuses to not win this one.
We are losing this one ain’t we ?
Our record at the Emirates is horrendous. We barely ever get results there. Played 15 and won 1 game at the Emirates tells me we won’t be getting a result.
Agree doesn't matter how good or bad they are we always seem to have an inferiority complex against them.
What worries me about them, is what they do when they sack Arteta.
It would be soooooo ****ing Spursy if we went there and beat them, and their reaction was to sack Arteta and get Conte.

If they gave Arteta £150m to spend, Conte aint gonna pull the old "they aren't ambitious enough" line. And they'll probably give him a phat wedge and long contract.
About half their team is aged 20-23. Not sure if that helps them or us though.
can see this one being dull, arteta will play it safe as im sure nes will too
Weve lost 6 times , drawn a few and not won a league game in the last 11 years at their ground. Very low expectations!
Our record there is terrible and a defeat doesn’t bare thinking about. Unfortunately I think they’ll win.
Their current 11 is half decent and a much better side than the fools who got battered by City. Tough game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom