• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Our first 11 is better than theirs but Arteta will play that plodder & make it harder than it should be

OSBK

Established Member
Same as last season. We will dominate the ball, not create much and kane and son will do us on the counter.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has still been pretty lethal for England when I've watched him recently. This is a 50/50 game but my instincts telling me that Sp**s are still duds and will gladly bend over for their annual spanking by Arsenal. Hope so!
He is a very good player of course.

This was shared by Macho in the Tottenham thread.

Twaåpogjepigjhqpeg <-Twitter link doesn't show without this.

IstraBalagina

Needs to drop Auba for Laca for this one. We need his hustle.
tom hanks no GIF

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No Drogba?

He isn’t Brexit enough. Twitter loves hyping up these English strikers.

Watch when Kane breaks the PL all time goal scorer record they’ll say he’s better than Thierry Henry even though he obviously would have played far more games in PL. It’s the same reason why trash like Giggs get hyped up.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He isn’t Brexit enough. Twitter loves hyping up these English strikers.

Watch when Kane breaks the PL all time goal scorer record they’ll say he’s better than Thierry Henry even though he obviously would have played far more games in PL. It’s the same reason why trash like Giggs get hyped up.
They're talking about the actual number of goals scored against Arsenal, not their ability. Fairly sure most people would rate Drogba over Crouch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Other than that hat-trick at Anfield, I honestly can't remember any Crouch goals against Arsenal. Help me out @Riou.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They're talking about the actual number of goals scored against Arsenal, not their ability. Fairly sure most people would rate Drogba over Crouch.

Yeah, I saw that but I’m just saying in general. These English strikers get overhyped when compared to the foreign players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Other than that hat-trick at Anfield, I honestly can't remember any Crouch goals against Arsenal. Help me out @Riou.

04/05, 1 goal...the game were Van Persie was stupidly sent off, with Arsène yelling at him as he walked down the tunnel.
07/08, 1 goal...the league match in-between the Champions League ties, easily forgotten, tbh.
11/12, 2 goals...he scored home and away against us this season.
14/15, 1 goal...think it was the game when Wenger was abused at the train station.
16/17, 1 goal...the one were we battered them 4-1, had to look this one up as I forgot he scored in this.

...add that to the hattrick at Anfield, there is your 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom