• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Other than that hat-trick at Anfield, I honestly can't remember any Crouch goals against Arsenal. Help me out @Riou.

I think he scored past us in the CL for Liverpool (not sure if they’re including that?) but the rest were for Stoke IIRC.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe Shane Long doesn't have double figures against us, tbh :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
04/05, 1 goal...the game were Van Persie was stupidly sent off, with Arsène yelling at him as he walked down the tunnel.
07/08, 1 goal...the league match in-between the Champions League ties, easily forgotten, tbh.
11/12, 2 goals...he scored home and away against us this season.
14/15, 1 goal...think it was the game when Wenger was abused at the train station.
16/17, 1 goal...the one were we battered them 4-1, had to look this one up as I forgot he scored in this.

...add that to the hattrick at Anfield, there is your 9.
Why would you remember some of those goals?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I dunno. Drogba is probably the best striker i've seen us come up against in the league.

100%. I was genuinely worried whenever we came up against him with duds like Senderos and Djourou in our defence.

Harry Kane doesn’t worry me at all. More recently, he’s just been getting some jammy goals against us through diving and slotting in a penalties. Son is a much bigger threat.

Riou

Why would you remember some of those goals?

I can remember pretty much all goals scored for and against Arsenal, in my time as a fan.

Though admittedly, I did make that post in a little more detail that necessary, hoping it would annoy you.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I can remember pretty much all goals scored for and against Arsenal, in my time as a fan.

Though admittedly, I did make that post in a little more detail that necessary, hoping it would annoy you.
That's absolutely ludicrous.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

What about before you started posting thousand of vids on AM though? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No injuries according to Arsenal a fully fit squad.

what year is it GIF

Riou

100%. I was genuinely worried whenever we came up against him with duds like Senderos and Djourou in our defence.

Weirdly...I think the only time Drogba played against Djourou, Johan had him in his pocket and we won 3-1.

REWB

I would play Xhaka and Partey CM combo in this game. They play well together, last season we bossed their midfield with those two. I dont trust Partey handling their midfield by himself, or Ødegaard coming deep. I dont think its working aswell as people think.

Pyres7

Hopefully there's nothing too crazy like ESR at false nine. Arteta picked up Pep's habit of trying something unusual to 'show off' in big games.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hopefully there's nothing too crazy like ESR at false nine. Arteta picked up Pep's habit of trying something unusual to 'show off' in big games.
We have four strikers plus Martinelli, so no, that won't happen.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember how class these games used to when the go out and play merchants Wenger and 'arry were about. Expect a rubbish 1-1 with Arteta's positional play and Nuno parking the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom