• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby

Where did this intensity go? I know it's not exactly the most organised pressing in the world but **** me it's a lot more effective than the passive half-hearted nonsense we've seen since. Also who's that guy playing up there behind the front three working his socks off, I don't remember this guy at all?
We had this under the first few games with Arteta, then it just vanished.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I advise anyone with a betting account to leave your emotions at the door and take full advantage of the 12/5 on Sp**s. We’re not favourites for this in any dimension. Ludicrous prices.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I advise anyone with a betting account to leave your emotions at the door and take full advantage of the 12/5 on Sp**s. We’re not favourites for this in any dimension. Ludicrous prices.

I actually think we are the favourites.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
my greatest NLD moments are the 1996 two late winners by adams (88th min) and bergkamp (90th min)

(also in that match keown getting away with elbowing sheringham 😄.
View attachment 4726

View attachment 4727

View attachment 4728
VAR would have obv made mincemeat out him these days)

and the van persie / fabragas one-two had me bouncing on my bed:

and of course when we won the league at theirs (i was at a One Big Weekend concert though and my dad was keeping me up to date via text)

today though i think we'll win and the adrenaline and atmosphere will get us through. but xhaka might prove to be a bit of a liability again. seems we're in universal agreement about this sphincter.

The frame by frame of Keown elbowing Sherringham is outstanding.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...always liked how positive Gilberto (and Lauren) are about Arsenal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Missing this one ffs.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We're at home and on a good run of results so confidence should be high especially as Sp**s are in downward spiral.

2-0, Pepe screamer and Gabriel's thumping header from the corner kick to seal the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom