• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

It's hard to understand. We're in a relegation battle and Tottenham are fighting for the title. And yet we're ahead of them in the table???

Tom Mix

I think our front three clicked in a way today which showed they have to be our first choice front three. Sorry Pepe, may be most expensive player ever for us but he shouldn't be played ahead of the young lads just because of that.

There will be plenty of games anyway for him and Martinelli and Lacazette to contribute.

Tom Mix

And all without Saliba and Doozy, the true heartbeat of the team. We’d probably be 20 or 30 points clear if they had been playing.
I'd still have Saliba here in a trice. He would be probably be at least 3rd choice centre-back, maybe second. Douzi's moment has probably passed now but he could play alongside Parthey.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Few tricky fixtures coming up, facing Daddy away at the Amex is never easy of course, but fingers crossed we could be solid Europa League by the end of October 🙏

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'd still have Saliba here in a trice. He would be probably be at least 3rd choice centre-back, maybe second. Douzi's moment has probably passed now but he could play alongside Parthey.
Not seen the lad enough to make any reasoned judgement about him tbh.

Kris

I've played in nets on and off all my life and consistently for my team for the last 4 years. That save was sensational. Its a shame there aren't more goalkeepers as pundits to state professionally the difficulty behind 2 of the saves Ramsdale has made. Cech was on sky once and he schooled the lot of them.
Tim Howard was on NBC. Said some good words about the save.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Watching the highlights of our goals.

That was just too easy, they allowed us to glide through their defense like it was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom