• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have by far the most exciting attack in the League. This should be an enjoyable last couple of months to the season. Can't wait to see more of our version of the Cole-Yorke telepathy in action! (Aubemeyang-Mhikitaryan)

Telepathy is much more powerful. Defenders won't be able to rely on their usual learned techniques like they can try to do against City and Liverpool. When Fergie signed Yorke to partner Cole, Utd won the treble. I'm just saying.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We have by far the most exciting attack in the League. This should be an enjoyable last couple of months to the season. Can't wait to see more of our version of the Cole-Yorke telepathy in action! (Aubemeyang-Mhikitaryan)

Is that optimism or is that weed?

Fallout

mkhitaryan is a boss ... quickly becoming one of my favorites in the squad. good attacking game from us yesterday. very lucky to keep a clean sheet though, and on another day they could have beaten us i feel.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Since I went to the game for the first time, I think I should point out to all the fans how lucky they are to watch the club they love so often.

I was in block 6 second row, and it was odd seeing so many empty seats, but also, I was shocked with the noise level, or the lack of it.

Such a cultural difference stunned me because Ive been to many stadiums, and when You compare San Siro for example, I saw so much passion, and their situation is quite similar to ours.

Nevertheless, I had goose bumps from moment one, it was unreal being a part of it all and it was one of my best football experiences. I will cherish it forever.

Game wise, Elneny surprised me in a positive way, Wenger once again in a negative, especially with us not being able to keep the shape as a team and our transformation speed, but this is something I was able to on television as well.

Nelson is clearly frustrated, Mikhi is such a hard worker and Mesut is an artist.

I could write a book about yesterday but feel lucky if You have a chance to see Arsenal week in and week out. Its special despite our form or Wenger or any other factor. Club is always above individuals.

BobP

Memri Fan
Since I went to the game for the first time, I think I should point out to all the fans how lucky they are to watch the club they love so often.

I was in block 6 second row, and it was odd seeing so many empty seats, but also, I was shocked with the noise level, or the lack of it.

Such a cultural difference stunned me because Ive been to many stadiums, and when You compare San Siro for example, I saw so much passion, and their situation is quite similar to ours.

Nevertheless, I had goose bumps from moment one, it was unreal being a part of it all and it was one of my best football experiences. I will cherish it forever.

Game wise, Elneny surprised me in a positive way, Wenger once again in a negative, especially with us not being able to keep the shape as a team and our transformation speed, but this is something I was able to on television as well.

Nelson is clearly frustrated, Mikhi is such a hard worker and Mesut is an artist.

I could write a book about yesterday but feel lucky if You have a chance to see Arsenal week in and week out. Its special despite our form or Wenger or any other factor. Club is always above individuals.

You don't realise how much you miss, tactically that is, until you go to a game.

I've been to a few here in Australia and I barely even watch where the ball is going, I focus on team shape and what players are doing when their team don't have possession of the ball.

Have you been drinking from Ty’s bottle?

Nope, I'm not a fan of drinking from the same bottle. I have a slight phobia/OCD mental thing about it actually. Like I said to someone above, it's a blend of optimism and footballing expertise. Had this current team been together since last summer, we'd be seeing Arsenal in second place in the League and comfortable favourites to win the Europa cup.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
You don't realise how much you miss, tactically that is, until you go to a game.

I've been to a few here in Australia and I barely even watch where the ball is going, I focus on team shape and what players are doing when their team don't have possession of the ball.

I agree. I’ve done that with Özil couple of times where I’ve only focused on him.

I’m amazed at his energy level & stamina as he’s always moving around and looking for a space.

Alot of Zero to heroes in the space of a week, my we have too many fickle fans.

They have always been "heroes" to me. This season has been difficult so far. The first half was disrupted by Sanchez's negativity and infantile tantrums, which for Wenger, a man of class, isn't his favourite style to deal with. Then the defeat to City in the final made things seem worse than they actually are. But with the new signings and their telepathy coming to life, next season will be the one to watch. The new Invincibles? Treble winners? Who knows!

say yes

forum master baiter
Deeney is class tbh. Comes across well, and his comments after the game against us earlier in the season were spot on. Arsenal fan too.

Also, I’ve seen enough - sign Richarlison. Lad reminds me of a young C. Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom