• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh didnt realise lol
q1s8RSrr.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can’t wait for this season to be over ffs. Dead season, **** football.

Arteta needs to bring some fun back.

I’m totally invested again btw, excited about our games, watching on the edge of my seat, nerves/excitement etc. Think Arteta has totally transformed the club and team.

1cfxh0.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
**** integrity of the league. Look after number 1 first.

If Martinez got injured would we want Macey in the final. No. Sounds ridiculous but leave on the bench.

Tierney, Bellerin, Xhaka, Ceballos, PEA all rested.

Macey
Soares
Sokratis
Holding
Kolasinac
Torreria
Willock
Saka
Laca
Eddie
Nelson

No risks. Anything can happen in training and a player can get injured but a team maybe knowing they are going down and just lose their temper and kick out a few times. Not worth the risk.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
He looks like the smelly kid at school who begged everyone for their sweets and sips of their cans of drink. But he was strong so the kids just let him eat. I bet he stank.
He still stinks
**** watford, and **** deeney
watford are a ****ty little club and deeney is a ****ty little human

EinmalImmerEwig

Macey​
Cedric, Sokratis, Holding, Kolasinac
Torreira, Guendouzi, Willock
Özil
Nelson, Nketiah

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can’t wait for this season to be over ffs. Dead season, **** football.

Arteta needs to bring some fun back.

Yeah tbh I'd rather just have some fun next season. I don't expect us to get top 4, even with a good summer. I just wanna see big Willy Saliba in an Arsenal shirt, Saka and ESR making some one-two's, and a 5-0 home win against Burnley.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Overmars, Petit...elite players from elite countries like France and Holland...what a time to enjoy life :drool:

EinmalImmerEwig

Wood, O'Shea, Whyte, Chapman, bang average players from the British Isles...what a time to enjoy life? :facepalm:

It was actually, fantastic football ground, great atmosphere, and Stewart Robson :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom