• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Only liverpool, Sheffield and wolves can say they had a good season, rest have been really really shocking. pool can have the league of **** title. man u and chelski can have the embarrassment of getting thumped by bayern

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So there we have it. A simple win against Villa in a match many deemed unimportant would have probably got us 7th and guaranteed europa league.

We play a Chelsea side buzzing after qualifying for CL, confirming new signings and with absolutely 0 pressure to win the FA cup it will just be a bonus.

I know how this one ends.

Been a terrible season thank god it's over.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Unless we sign new defenders instead of relying on Luiz we will never get close to top 4.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Dumb is being happy with that as it would be some kind of trophy
Lol okay so you wrongfully thinking that people would be content if Auba won the golden boot means it's worse if he wins it and it's better left with nothing. God this isnf*cking stupid. :rofl:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Some real debbie downers on here.
Cup Final and we didnt get relegated.

The youth got some much needed playing time to be ready to tear it up next season.

Martinez we have discovered is the best keeper in the league.

a few positives until next week at least

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
So there we have it. A simple win against Villa in a match many deemed unimportant would have probably got us 7th and guaranteed europa league.

We play a Chelsea side buzzing after qualifying for CL, confirming new signings and with absolutely 0 pressure to win the FA cup it will just be a bonus.

I know how this one ends.

Been a terrible season thank god it's over.

This is the Europa league qualification version of last year, the way its shaping.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now after gifting Aston villa PL safety we need Grealish. For 30m paid in 3 installments

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
All the people calling people out for not being upset we are 8th.... Did you expect us to do better than that today? Dry your tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom