• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I wasn’t here yesterday, so sure it’s been said multiple times already.

How disgusted was Mike Dean that VAR gave us that pen? He could not hide it. I felt sick to my stomach watching that bias show on his face.

roz

Fake News Merchant

How disgusted was Mike Dean that VAR gave us that pen? He could not hide it. I felt sick to my stomach watching that bias show on his face.
If it wasn’t such a problem for us it’d be hilarious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I think he was annoyed because the check took longer than expected

GoonerJay24

What doesn’t really work like that? Young players learning from a difficult season?
Or that they wont get better?

Of course they’ll be better off as a result, look at Saka. Nelson & Nketiah showing promise also.

I was criticising Nelson not too long ago but he’s looked better and better as he got playing time, genuinely excited to see how the Hale end boys get on next season.

Apart from Saka none of the youngsters have had consistent starts in the PL, too much rotation

We haven't had coaches this season with proven track records of developing young players like Wenger did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom