• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Özil must have a horrendous diet or eat out at some of the sketchiest places ever because I don't recall a player picking up random illnesses as often as he does. Maybe he needs more Tums and vitamin C.

OSBK

Established Member
You thought the atmosphere was good? Watching on telly I was disappointed with it. Looked like the crowd were very nervy and getting on the players' backs too much. I was kinda hoping for more unconditional optimism and support from the crowd, especially this early in the new era.

Compared to the end of last season the atmosphere was good. I know what you mean about optimism and agree but its more like the crowd had acceptance for what they were watching. I didn't really hear anything anti emery apart from some guys outside the stadium.

The usual players got the endless amount of stick when they got the ball.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Compared to the end of last season the atmosphere was good. I know what you mean about optimism and agree but its more like the crowd had acceptance for what they were watching. I didn't really hear anything anti emery apart from some guys outside the stadium.

The usual players got the endless amount of stick when they got the ball.

Oh yeah no I doubt there'd be any anti-emery stuff, that'd be total m*dness. But fans keep on getting on the backs of players like Bellerin, Xhaka and Iwobi, Cech too. It's just not helpful. It's a new season, just f*cking leave the negativity behind.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You thought the atmosphere was good? Watching on telly I was disappointed with it. Looked like the crowd were very nervy and getting on the players' backs too much. I was kinda hoping for more unconditional optimism and support from the crowd, especially this early in the new era.
The fans were very quiet for large parts of the game and nervy but that's us Gooners isn't it? There was a massive cheer for Welbeck's goal and from what I could see,the stadium was pretty full at the end. That's progress for us! Gooners will never give unconditional support. We'll be happier when our highest ticket price money goes on a top, top player or two...

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Rumours doing the rounds that there was a bust up between Emery and Özil. I personally don't think he was sick.
Oooooohhh, i hope he was dropped.. probably the only diva in our team. Needs to be put in place imo.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So many slow players, especially in midfield. We have no athleticism there. Lack of pace in wide areas has been an issue for a while as well.
We haven't lacked pace until recently out wide. We just lacked footballers. We had Theo and the OX not so long ago. Please don't tell me you consider them slow.
We lack a pacey player who knows how to play on the wing and isn't on the treatment table half the season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We haven't lacked pace until recently out wide. We just lacked footballers. We had Theo and the OX not so long ago. Please don't tell me you consider them slow.
We lack a pacey player who knows how to play on the wing and isn't on the treatment table half the season.
Like sh*t off a shovel those players, but always injured. Walcott was never quite the same after knee reconstruction and Welbeck similar.

Wenger was dogged by injuries. Really hope Emery isn’t, although three games in and AMN with a broken leg and Kola out for a couple of months with a knee injury.

Really hope Özil is actually sick though . If there’s problem between Emery and his star player already that doesn’t bode well. Exactly what happened at PSG.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Like sh*t off a shovel those players, but always injured. Walcott was never quite the same after knee reconstruction and Welbeck similar.

Wenger was dogged by injuries. Really hope Emery isn’t, although three games in and AMN with a broken leg and Kola out for a couple of months with a knee injury.

Really hope Özil is actually sick though . If there’s problem between Emery and his star player already that doesn’t bode well. Exactly what happened at PSG.
We really have had an injury problem for a long time, have to admit that.

As for Özil. I love Mesut but he isn;t acting or playing like a star.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well that’s what I meant. They were quick but never nailed down a starting spot up there for the reasons you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom