• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Would have liked to go top but I'll take the three points after that performance, not up to standard today.

Watch West Ham be a doormat for the rest of the top teams now after raising their game against us.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Would've sold Leno if I'm honest. I have a nervous breakdown whenever he's in goal and a ball comes high into the box.
Me too, most likely nobody came in for him. Just been injured, higher wages than Emi. Emi was the perfect target for other clubs.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Good win, terrible performance. The kind of game that shows why we're after two midfielders even though Ceballos picked it up in the 2nd half

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe now we try get A&P and start selling some of these guys? Edu? Can't go against Liverpool with this midfield ffs thankfully it'll be in empty Anfield

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Oh Dani!

cant believe Mikel was taking him off. He made two tackles were I was half expecting Nketiah to chin him. But even before he made those tackles I knew he was winning both. Train like you play.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How he’s managed that considering he was free is quite something

He's managed to be more diabolical than some of Arsène's own horrible signings such as Stepanovs & Squillaci. If that doesn't say something I don't know what ever will :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Emi has been 2nd choice for close to a decade. A small purple patch and the AM brigade acting like Randy with his ectoplasm ghost.
So many mistakes from Leno in the air and the AM Leno's lovers brigade acting like he never do that and he needs to get away with that.

TornadoTed

Established Member
No negativity from me, good 3 points. Credit where it's due to West Ham they were very well organised and Antonio is such a handful.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Laca AND Eddie score, AM....

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom