• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@DanDare says he's going to be class this season, though.

giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Michail Antonio. Sh!t at football he is. But you have to hand it to him. The big man is right handful.
Pure hustle and effort that he shows makes up for his shortcomings. Just one of those.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Lucky. Really luck.

Need to improve a lot or longterm it will not look good again. We had the same with Emery, many lucky wins and we all knew what would happen one day.

Hopefully a warning.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yep, but I suppose it's why we're gunning for top 4 and not the league.

We need to improve though, the domination by the opposition for extended spells is just not good enough.

Give us the ability to switch it up with some creative play, in addition to our defensive organisation, and I'd pencil us in for third this season.

Starts with both Auoar and Partey coming in, and I'd bring Özil back into the fold as well.

Kav

Established Member
Whew...... i hated the last minutes of that game.

We need a bit more in midfield. Ceballos had the desire at the end and i liked that but man we were pummeled by West ham. Concerned about next week.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People will go through all the cliches 'A win's a win' 'Winning when you play poorly is a good thing.'

Our performance tonight was insipid and borderline embarrassing at times. The only player who played anything like his potential was Ceballos and Saka was okay.

9 times out of 10 we don't win that match. In terms of performance a point would have flattered us.

I hope Mikel puts a rocket up them, because we can't be playing like that against Liverpool next weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom