• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Top teams need to grind it out when they're not at their best. This was an Emery like performance, however the biggest difference is we still got the result.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Everyone after bashing Cabellos for the first 70 minutes.

dd0.jpg
The Oz-chodes were crawling out their caves but had to retreat when Ceb shone the light of 'STFU' in their faces :drool:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Would've sold Leno if I'm honest. I have a nervous breakdown whenever he's in goal and a ball comes high into the box.

How quickly I forgot this. Funny how players get better in my mind the longer they are absent. Maybe why I thought Diaby would take on the world one day.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Good result and two well-crafted goals, but not a great performance and West Ham deserved something from that.

Not sure what's up with Laca, he just looks tired all the time. And Kolasinac, man, he wasn't always this bad, was he? He's like a black hole of possession; he either loses it or just makes a pointless inside pass. It might be better to just not have a back-up LB than to have him.

GCH26

Well that was lucky.

A lovely pass from Saka and good movement from Ceballos was the difference maker.

Sluggish performance though, Tierney being ruled out made a big difference, not having him in defence along with Luiz makes it look mid table standard.

Onto Liverpool :confused:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Watch West Ham be a doormat for the rest of the top teams now after raising their game against us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We didn't raise ****, we're **** and you were also **** but got a scrappy win.

Could've at least had the decency to smash us to put pressure on Moyes and the board, but no, ****ing make us look halfway okay somehow and give Moyes more time. This was a ****ing war crime ffs, literally the worst result possible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our midfield today struggled against English Fellaini and Czech Fellaini we just couldn't dominate the creativity is no where to be seen 7 shots 3 on target at home we can't get away with it in another games. This formation need to get into bin and quick

Breezy

We need more technicians.

Plodders like Holding, Bellerin and co have to make way.

Aouar and Partey can’t come soon enough. Let’s go!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He makes mistakes like any GK.

Again, Martinez could not even displace ****ing Ospina, Fabianski etc and he has a purple patch in an empty stadium and you lot acting like he is peak Khan.

**** off.

You must admit that we looked more confident with Martinez at the back for the end of the FA cup campaign. I agree it’d be a huge gamble to commit to Martinez over Leno, given history... but Martinez was way more confident in commanding the box in the past few months.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah we played crap but you know what I liked about that winner? It was a well crafted goal. Wasn't a jammy deflected goal we might have gotten under Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom