• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
When is the last time we won our first 2 matches and where did we finish in the table? Seems ages ago...can't remember a good start to the season for a very long time.

Anyways, 9 0ut of 9 points next weekend. Let's smash and grab a win vs Liverpool

Breezy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We didn't raise ****, we're **** and you were also **** but got a scrappy win.

Could've at least had the decency to smash us to put pressure on Moyes and the board, but no, ****ing make us look halfway okay somehow and give Moyes more time. This was a ****ing war crime ffs, literally the worst result possible.

I thought you boys played quite well. Didn’t think a Moyes side had that in them away from home.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Leno showed a lot of really concerning stuff in this match. Should have sold him not Martinez

Said it loads
Exactly what we all could see, he might have freak reflexes but Emi is so much more sure, in control of the box. I felt so at ease with him when we were getting loads of crosses in the box. Now with Leno again I feel uneasy, and if we feel that you bet the defense feels that.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Thoughts on AMN? Said he'd leave if he didn't get game time pretty much. Wolves just got major funds, still need a RWB.

I’d consider letting him go for 30 million, but he does seem really important to our team right now. If Tierney is out for any length of time, we really could use AMN.

SK Lation

We'll finish 8th again this season. This team is so poor, Arteta doesn't seem to have the ability to change his system during a match. That was total Emery-football today. It works against the top sides but that's it.

Partey and Aouar might improve our squad but still there's so much lack of quality in this squad. We got dominated by David ****ing Moyes' West Ham at home ffs :facepalm:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Will need Tierney fit for Liverpool and AMN back in or I fear for us defending the left hand side.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When is the last time we won our first 2 matches and where did we finish in the table? Seems ages ago...can't remember a good start to the season for a very long time.

Anyways, 9 0ut of 9 points next weekend. Let's smash and grab a win vs Liverpool

Fulham and West Ham.

Last few seasons we’ve started against top 4/6 sides.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Got to say I am getting a little tired of Aubameyang out wide.

I know...he still scores, but firstly, today shows why he probably won't ever get as much as if he's in the middle.

Not only that but it then takes away a creative player from the left. And to be frank I'm just not seeing what Lacazette is offering that Aubameyang wouldn't. Nothing really sticks to him at the moment.

Eddie isn't really a hold up type either so it just seems like stubbornness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom