• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He's so bad in the air I sincerely believe the players worry about having him behind them. I wouldn't say Emi was a world beater but fück me he could at least exude some confidence in his box.

I think the concern is that his confidence in the box is newly found and it’s questionable whether that would have continued. He didn’t really show that in the 9 or so years before.

Gooner_girl14

Definitely need midfield reinforcements, Xhaka and Ceballos looked too lightweight and immobile. Leno had several shaky moments too and overall West Ham were unfortunate to go home empty handed.
But the winner was a nice move and happy for Nketiah. I feel that the team can grind out these games much better and don't just collapse. If we can get Aouar/Partey we will really take our game to the next level.

mpower2540

Was tough to watch at times, hopefully Tierney isn’t a bad one, I can’t face watching Kolasinac again. Gabriel was really good on the ball, a couple of shaky moments defensively. We didn’t really learn anything new about the team, we know where the weaknesses are and our chances of top 4 are dependent on us strengthening. Think If Eddie can develop he should really fancy taking the main striker role away from Lacazette who, apart from his goal, was way off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal and Zaha FC the biggest winners today.

:lol:

That fraud David Moyes exposed.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Was tough to watch at times, hopefully Tierney isn’t a bad one, I can’t face watching Kolasinac again. Gabriel was really good on the ball, a couple of shaky moments defensively. We didn’t really learn anything new about the team, we know where the weaknesses are and our chances of top 4 are dependent on us strengthening. Think If Eddie can develop he should really fancy taking the main striker role away from Lacazette who, apart from his goal, was way off.

I mostly agree. But I think Gabby was mostly good defensively except one dubious defensive header. For the most part, they attacked through Holding or Kolasinac. Gabby’s touch was a bit loose in the second half and lead to some dangerous moments. Overall I think he looked better than our defenders have in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom