• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Its different to when the virus first came about. Protocols are taken, very little chance that our players got this. Arteta has antibodies which is good so its likely he wouldn't have got it from Moyes anyway and then passed it on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently West Ham are playing right now and all these guys are there??

I’m guessing we got tested right after the game though and they’d have shown anything.

Have to wonder if we’re going to just power through this season with players getting Covid.

The international breaks coming up just seem stupid. Players travelling all over the world, mingling with others then coming back to the UK

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
God willing. Means we can forfeit the Carabao cup.

Top posting mate.

Leave me alone now. Did you see the post about me being cemented as a top 5 poster?

No? Where?

You aren’t a top 5 poster for me though, no way. Maybe top 5 shortest.

Your opinion doesn't matter tho, to anyone.

Matters more than yours, you’re only here for the bantz, you’re the J Lingz of AM.

Good comparison, like you being the Adam Johnson.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom