• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wolves | November 11th | KO: 16:30 GMT|

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

ba9c5711812637.56252d1cbb10b.jpg

latest

1617_replica-bages.jpg

Making this quick so no other freak does and we don't have a disaster like tonight. Pray Danny has a speedy recovery.

I think we'll win this one convincingly, we're at home and Wolves aren't playing great at the moment. All first team players are expected to be fit and I think we'll see the same team we saw vs Liverpool.

United will probably lose to City so hopefully we can make a 6 point gap again, really don't want them creeping back on us.

Really enjoying Arsenal this season so want to see us play so lovely football again and get back to winning ways, especially after the performance against Liverpool. It's all about consistency, lets stay with it.

COYG.

P.s @APierre it wasn't actually your fault. Kind of.

Last edited:

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Wow, that was quick. You're eager to watch us play in the league again?

Great Wolves logo tbf.

HBL

Established Member
Three positions up for debate in my eyes; left back, cb and rm. The rest of the team is certain.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s seemed to handle them pretty well before letting them back into the game with a couple of stupid penalties.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Judging by tonight's performance Sokratis deserves a start but will probably be too soon for him to play 2 full 90s so we'll see Mustafi - Holding is a stable partnership.

Mkhi is crucial for Bellerin's play so I think he might start with Iwobi on the bench again.

And **** me another international break...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wolves have slipped up recently but have a very good manager. I think they'll have a 2nd wind and go on a mini run again soon and fully expect them to stay up. Hopefully they are poor again this Sunday though!

4 - 0 (Laca brace, Özil, Auba)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t believe this match isn’t being televised in the UK.

Bet the guys who invented the rules of the game will be turning in their grave at the thought that their descendants would have to squint at an intermittent internet stream on a tiny iPad, whilst some dude in Abu Dhabi can sit in his hot tub with a beer, watching the match satellite streamed direct from England to his 70” OLED 4K HDR TV.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Can’t believe this match isn’t being televised in the UK.

Bet the guys who invented the rules of the game will be turning in their grave at the thought that their descendants would have to squint at an intermittent internet stream on a tiny iPad, whilst some dude in Abu Dhabi can sit in his hot tub with a beer, watching the match satellite streamed direct from England to his 70” OLED 4K HDR TV.

Yet City-United plays at the same time, I had a thought there myself for one moment, like "****, which do I want to watch?" I decided Arsenal quickly, but the other isn't a bad game either tbh. Thankfully I don't live in the UK. :p

Stannis

I think it will be a tough game akin to liecster or Everton.

I’d go with the following

———————-——— Leno
Hector ——- Sokratis —- Holding ——- Hulk
——————torreira———xhaka
Iwobi —————- Mesut ————— Auba
————————— Lacca

Will miss Danny on the bench, as much for his defensive work as offensive, but this is Eddie’s chance

Aevi

Hale End FC
A draw would be a loss here. The CP draw was fine but we can't afford another if we want to keep up with the pack.

This game won't be easy either, Wolves are the real deal. Hope the team come prepared and put up a good performance after the rather tame display we put out against Sporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom