• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd bring Ødegaard on, give him a chance to turn the game around and see what he's about. Season is over anyway so why not prep him for next season?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Smith-Rowe has gradually been becoming more ineffective in the last few games. Not a surprise, he’s tired and the opposition start to pay more attention to him. He should’ve been rested today.

Legend14

Established Member
I don’t see the need for changes at half, we won’t get better. Just need to keep playing well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We start backing to bad habits have to get better at 2nd half everything look slow mistakes

Check

Quite poor game overall. Silly goal to concede. Also Holding annoys me with how he opens up his body with crosses, we give away so much corners because of it as he cannot handle the cross good enough. Also, do we ever score from corners ourselves? All these variations do not seem to work. Last time we scored from a corner was on the first day on the season, I think.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta maybe was trying to keep the team relatively composed, but I’d be shouting at the players regarding tempo of passing as well as being a bit angry at quite a bit of sloppy passing. Maybe will be in the half team talk.

Think we've got into the final third quite well to be honest. It's just that lack of quality/decision making in the final third that's costing us again.

It's the biggest problem in this team, and unfortunately the hardest thing in football to get right.

Tsl

Some people on here argued that Cedric is a decent player and good on the ball :lol: Worst starting full back in the league

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Violently? :eek:
VSPy2N.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
why wasn't Traore given a yellow? He deliberately encroached and handballed with his arms in an unnatural position. How is that not even a yellow. Grealish two cynical fouls, not a yellow. It's little things like this where you feel like we're not cut any slack from refs.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
These players have no shame if they let Martinez keep two clean sheets.

Tsl

I do like the look of our midfield though. Doesnt get bullied anymore, Xhaka and Partey is quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom