• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t even a bad game by us tbh, the previous horrendous run in was just garbage from top to bottom. The players, the team, the effort, the football, manager, tactics absolutely everything.

This on the other hand; some brain dead individual mistakes, corrupt FA and poor finishing is letting us down. Our quality of play is miles better. It still isn’t there yet, but I can finally see what we’re trying to do and I’m happy about that so don’t feel there’s any pressure on Arteta yet.

Poor finishing? I barely remember us having a decent chance apart from Odegaards.

Jack badmon

Partey even before coming off did not look levels today. I was hoping that these games he’d take charge but instead was woeful in possession. ****ing annoying.

I haven’t got much else to say, same **** new day.

Kysus

We are definitely quite unlucky this season and as the margins, for all the clubs, seem smaller than ever before we are kinda ****ed.
We are not worse than Utd yet they sit in 2nd and we are midtable.

Maddar16

At this point with the refs and the PL seemingly against us, i wished Kroenke would spend so much money on new signings to overcome their biases. And even then im sure FFP will be properly used to keep us in check, cause Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wasn’t even a bad game by us tbh, the previous horrendous run in was just garbage from top to bottom. The players, the team, the effort, the football, manager, tactics absolutely everything.

This on the other hand; some brain dead individual mistakes, corrupt FA and poor finishing is letting us down. Our quality of play is miles better. It still isn’t there yet, but I can finally see what we’re trying to do and I’m happy about that so don’t feel there’s any pressure on Arteta yet.

yh i think some people are forgetting how bad we were before xmas, we were literally unwatchable, absolutely dire, we're pretty decent now, just not quite there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yh i think some people are forgetting how bad we were before xmas, we were literally unwatchable, absolutely dire, we're pretty decent now, just not quite there.
Yes the difference is huge but important to not make habit of going bad runs and then good run because that definition of midtable and its where we are we need to get better

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yes the difference is huge but important to not make habit of going bad runs and then good run because that definition of midtable and its where we are we need to get better

I don’t see it Yousif. Our form at the moment is absolutely normal for us under Arteta’s tenure.

We’ve never been on a serious run of wins since Emery’s first days (and even Some of those were matches we probably shouldn’t have won). Arteta has us where we are at present - a mid table club which I don’t see us improving under the current management.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The reason the refs do this against Arsenal is they know they can do it without repercussions. Because we, the club and the fans are weak middle class citizens who doesn't have it in ourselves to fight back.
You got it. I'm going to sell my country pile, buy myself a Che Guevara t-shirt and then they're going to hear from me.

Polar Bear

I've seen people saying ''its just a bad week'', But thats the problem, its not a bad week is it ?

This is a consistently bad team now, I mean since Arteta has come we have lost so many Prem games and we have hovered between 8th - 15th, its been so dull. Yes we have the odd good performance here and there, but its very few and far between, its certainly not consistent and its totally at random

We could beat the bottom team Sheff Utd 5-0, but we could lose 2-1 too Sheff Utd, its so random the performances and there is no consistency at all, I just never feel I know what I am gonna get.

Last edited:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I've seen people saying its just a bad week, But thats the problem, its not a bad week is it ?

This is a consistently bad team now, I mean since Arteta has come we have lost so many Prem games and we have hovered between 8th - 15th, its been so dull. Yes we have the odd good performance here and there, but its very few and far between, its certainly not consistent and its totally at random

We could beat the bottom team Sheff Utd 5-0, but we could lose 2-1 too Sheff Utd, its so random the performances and there is no consistency at all, I just never feel I know what I am gonna get.

Definition of mid table mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom