• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think you've got your maths wrong.

If Wolves beat Palace by 3 goals its unlikely we can get 7th. But the GD is only 3 in Wolves favour right now, if they lose against Chelsea we could quite easily chase them.

Sp**s could also draw or lose against Palace away in the last game. There's a lot of things that could happen but lets concentrate on winning tomorrow and hope that tonight Sheff Utd and Wolves slip up.

Yeah look it's not impossible. But for me its just unlikely and if Wolves hit Palace 2 or 3 0 today I see it very difficult. We would literally need a narrow win for Wolves or palace to nick something. Fingers crossed.

I still believe we should maybe rotate a little. Auba/Tierney and maybe 1 of Xhaka or Ceballos.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I have a soft spot for Villa having worked there for a couple of years. Plus, they gave us our easiest FA Cup to date. We should make couple of changes but I'd like to win to keep momentum going. These lot were hopeless against Yanted, if we attack well enough we'll win. I'd go;

Martinez
Holding Luiz Sokratis
Cedric Xhaka Torreira Kolasinac
Saka Laca Auba

I want Auba to play an hour max as he can notch a couple here and stay in contention for the golden boot. Replace him with Nelson, and Laca with Nketiah.

COYG!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi is out for this game Arsenal confirm its hamstring and no timescale.

He'll be lucky if he fit for the final Holding need step up 3 important games for him

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I was just checking Villa's form, and they've won 1 game in 12, pre + post covid.

Charity FC:
8e7aeb36c5b1c19419eeed6a0ac95660.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn’t it the loss to Villa in 2013 that basically created the monster that is AFTV?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wasn’t it the loss to Villa in 2013 that basically created the monster that is AFTV?
Yeah. I remember the meltdown after that opening day loss to Villa in 13/14.

A few weeks later, the tune completely changed after we started winning games left right and centre

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Saka Eddie Pepe
Xhaka Ceballos
Tierney Kola Luiz Holding Cedric
Martinez

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mustafi is out for this game Arsenal confirm its hamstring and no timescale.

He'll be lucky if he fit for the final Holding need step up 3 important games for him

The stamp could easily be accidental but after that you must agree Sterling’s movement with his knee is quite unnatural. It’s clear in the second angle from behind.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
The stamp could easily be accidental but after that you must agree Sterling’s movement with his knee is quite unnatural. It’s clear in the second angle from behind.

The more I look at that, the less accidental it looks. Starts with the unnatural stride for the stamp, then the look down before the knee. Could just be me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...such a great, if heartbreaking year, amazing football this season...that's a wonderful header from Ade, plus who said Sagna couldn't cross ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom