• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

thegame24

Established Member
even after saying that the players we currently have are far too good to be drawing to these lesser teams.

GOONERITTI

Vieira was rubbish today , and Wenger was not brave enough to take him off and replace hime with Edu !!!!

Gilberto was **** as usual :( Arsène must not start with Vieira and Gilberto together in any bloody game because its clear now that our central milfield is the weakest part in our team

thegame24

Established Member
why the hell do these lesser teams roll over against man u but against us they play their best IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

thegame24

Established Member
nah gilberto plays 75% of brazils games so y dont think work permit is a problem.

i think gilberto is good, but its worrying when hes playing better than vieira.

we better whoop wolves next week reserves beat the 5-1 but ill be happy with 2-0.

A

Anonymous

So you want teams not to play against you, Watch sides when they come to Old Trafford 68,000 fans that gets teams blood going dont winge about teams playing there best it make you sound bitter!

thegame24

Established Member
lesser teams show man u way too much respect.

look at newcastle, liverpool, Sp**s against us and look at them against you.

when teams come at man u they do well, look at fulham.

Jasper

throughout the game I've notice how Henry doesn't really have a
compliment on the field. Unless Ljundberg makes his run to the box. But then we leave the midfield open.

JGooner

i'm sure wenger does get angry, but he is reluctant to really hammer his players - even in private. Lee Dixon says that there were times when he and Adams, Keown, etc were furious with the french players for their lack of commitment and were waiting for Wenger to have a word with them, but he never did. Not because he was scared but because he didn't want to demoralise them. He tries to convey his anger through silence in the training session, apparently.

This is from one of the recent wenger biographies, by the way.

Mark

Established Member
bergkamp didn't play too well, probably playing too many games. i think if we rotate him and kanu more they will both play better rather than just playing one all the time. also ljungberg didn't make enough runs into the area. he made one and that resulted in our goal, but we were too negative after that, thinking we could hang on to a 1-0 lead. i hope we destroy wolves to make up for it.

Top Bottom